Audacity 2.3.3 Released: Audacity team announced today the official version of Audacity 2.3.3 version has been released. This new version is available for all major OS including Windows. Mac & Linux.
What’s New in Audacity 2.3.3:
The Audacity Team mentioned that this new version has many new features and bug fixes. They Restructure the whole base working codes and done changes on the visuals of the Audacity Application.
Bugs Fixes Details:
The new version of Audacity 2.3.3 coming with 150+ bug fixes. Below we shared some sample bugs fixes:
- 2112 – Crash when opening Equalization settings in a Macro
- 2127 – Crash deleting a track while in Record/Pause state
- 2176 – Crash when attempting to time-shift multiple tracks
- 2141 – Tabbing between labels stopped working
- 2200 – Refusal to export some large files on size grounds
You can find more information about the bugs fixes on their official website.
Newly Added Features & Improvements in 2.3.3 version:
The new version of Audacity 2.3.3 comes with more than
- You can set quality for AAC/M4A formats while exporting
- Removed Vocal Remover
- Removed Normalised on Load
- Replaces “On-Demand Aliased Files” with “Copy Files Instead“
- You can set presets
- Blank space will be removed while exporting
You can find more information about Audacity 2.3.3 features on their official website.
News Source: Official Audacity Forum.
Audacity is one of the best audio editing applications available for Windows, Linux & Mac OS. Today the official version of Audacity 2.3.3 has been released. If you have any queries related to this topic and then feel free to comment us below.
Find more articles on our HomePage