BlackArch Linux Scheduled its Launch!! Today, the developers of BlackArch Linux announced that the new release of BlackArch ISO and OVA image files are scheduled on 1st January 2020 (Sunday)
What’s New in Upcoming BlackArch Linux?
- The new version contains 120+ tools
- Added terminus font support to lxdm
- Fixed the annoying ‘cannot open tools via menu *crying*‘ bug
- Updated blackarch-installer to v1.1.34
- Comes with Linux kernel 5.4.6
- Updated urxvt config
- Vim: replace pathogen with Vundle.vim. added new vim plugin: clang_complete
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Find more features on their official BlackArch Website:
News Source: BlackArch Linux
Hope for the best. The BlackArch new ISO and OVA images will have many new features and tweaks. If you have any queries related to the news and then kindly leave a comment below.
Find more information on our Homepage