Installation technique for Google Chrome for Kubuntu 19.10:
This article will assist you to Install the Google Chrome Web Browser for Kubuntu 19.10. Utilize the installation guidelines and start installing Google Chrome on your system.
- Why Google Chrome for Kubuntu?
- Different Ways to Install Google Chrome on Kubuntu
- Getting Started with Google Chrome on Kubuntu
- Remove/ Uninstall Google Chrome on Kubuntu
- Get in Touch with Us
Why Google Chrome for Kubuntu?
Google Chrome: An ideal Web Browser for Kubuntu and it is free to use. It is a Cross-Platform browser and currently runs on operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. Its features include synchronization with Google services and accounts, it allows you to browse in different tabs as well. It supports automatic translation and checks the spelling of the web pages automatically. Chrome works will easily connect with Google sites and services such as YouTube and Gmail.
Different Ways to Install Google Chrome for Kubuntu:
These are different techniques to install Google Chrome for Kubuntu. Make use of any one of these methods and start using it.
Install using Konsole command (Technique 1):
- Launch the Konsole on your system by using the Application Launcher. Instead of it use the shortcut cut key CTRL+ALT+T to open Konsole.
- Copy the below-mentioned command and execute it.
- Now, you are required to enter your system password to confirm the installation.
Download Google Chrome from the Official Site:
- Go to the Official Website of Google Chrome and download the deb file on your system.
- Alternatively, click on the following link Download Google Chrome for Kubuntu to download Google Chrome from the official site.
Getting Started with Google Chrome on Kubuntu:
- Go to the Application Launcher.
- In the search bar, type the word “Google Chrome”.
- Click on Google Chrome’s icon to launch it on your system.
Now, Google Chrome will appear.
Remove/Uninstall Google Chrome on Kubuntu:
- Launch the Discover Software Store on your system.
- Click on the installed apps tab. In the search bar search the word “google-chrome”.
- Now, the Google Chrome icon will appear. Click on the Remove button to remove Google Chrome from your system.
Get in Touch with Us:
We wish that the above article shows you the directions to Install, Launch, and Remove Google Chrome for Kubuntu 19.10. Don’t forget to mention your queries in the comment section and your valued suggestions are always welcome. Keep learning with us. Thank you for visiting our website Tec Robust!!