Gnome Calendar for Ubuntu: It is a simple calendar application which is used to display Date. This Calendar application is from Canonical and it is extremely simple and neat. This application is the default calendar application for Ubuntu. However, with this article, you can able to install Gnome Calendar on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), 19.04(Disco Dingo), Arch, Fedora, Debian, CentOS, OpenSUSE, and more.
- Install Gnome Calendar on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04– Using Terminal
- How to Install Gnome Calendar on Linux Ubuntu– Using GUI
- Remove/Uninstall Gnome Calendar from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Gnome Calendar for Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Gnome Calendar on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04- Using Terminal:
The following are the steps involved in the process of installing Gnome Calendar on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, Linux Mint, Debian, and other Ubuntu-based Distros and also on Debian.
- Open Terminal on Linux Ubuntu using CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install Gnome Calendar on Linux Ubuntu. Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, then you can launch Gnome Calendar from Show Applications.
Install Gnome Calendar on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method to install Gnome Calendar on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. You can either open Ubuntu Software and search of Gnome Calendar or simply click on the following button to open the installation page ofGnome Calendar on your Ubuntu Software.
How to Remove/Uninstall Gnome Calendar from Linux Ubuntu:
Run the following command on the terminal to remove or uninstall Gnome Calendar from Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros.
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||25 MB(Appx)|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Install Gnome Calendar on Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
The following are the commands to be used for installing Gnome Calendar on various Linux Distros such as Fedora, Arch Linux, CentOS, and OpenSUSE.
Gnome Calendar for Fedora:
Gnome Calendar for Arch Linux:
Gnome Calendar for CentOS:
Install Gnome Calendar for OpenSUSE:
Get in Touch with Us:
Gnome calendar is already pre-installed with Ubuntu Operating system. However, if you wish to reinstall or for any reasons, then you can use the above article to install Gnome Calendar on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, CentOS, Debian, and more. If you have any Query with the above article, then Kindly Comment it on the comment section and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP. For instant solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page