Android Studio: Android Studio is a premier IDE application for creating apps on every sort of android device. This app lets you to develop distinctive and high-quality applications efficiently. App development turns to be easy and simple with the use of its amazing features such as debugging, code editing and even more. In this article, we will aid you to install the Android Studio Application on Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia in simple steps.
- Install Android Studio – Using Mint Terminal
- Steps to Install Android Studio from Official Site
- Launch Android Studio App
- Remove/Uninstall Android Studio App
- A Brief Synopsis
Installation of Android Studio on Linux Mint:
1) Install Android Studio – Using Mint Terminal:
- Click on the shortcut CTRL+ALT+Tto open the Terminal on Linux Mint.
- For installing Android Studio App, you have to run the below command on the Mint Terminal. After that, enter your system password to authenticate the installation process.
2) Steps to Install Android Studio from Official Site:
- Go to the Android Studio Official Page.
- Click on the Download Android Studio button.
- You can download the .tar file and install it in your system.
Launch Android Studio Application:
Way 1: Android Studio Launch – Using Terminal
On the Mint Terminal, you have to enter android-studio and click Enter to launch it.
Way 2: Using Menu
- In your system, you have to click on Menu.
- Then, type Android Studio in the search option.
- Click on Android Studio App to launch it.
Remove/Uninstall Android Studio:
In order to remove/uninstall Android Studio App, you just need to execute the following command on your Mint Terminal.
A Brief Synopsis:
In the above article, we have explained the installation of Android Studio in Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia. Besides, we have demonstrated some easy ways of launch and remove/uninstall of Android Studio App. Start to make use of Android Studio and explore its delightful development features. If you have any queries/suggestions, kindly share it in the below comment box.