Clementine: Clementine is a multiplatform and easy-to-use music player for Linux, Windows and macOS. Further, it is a library organizer. Search and play your desired music by using this modern music player. It is possible to edit the playlist from several internet services while listening to your favorite songs. Here, we will discuss how to install Clementine for Ubuntu in an easy and simple manner.
Table of Contents:
- Install Clementine – Using Apt Package Manager
- Steps to Install Clementine from Official Site
- Launch Clementine and Enjoy the Music
- Remove/Uninstall Clementine Application
- A Short Summary
Different Ways to install Clementine on Linux Ubuntu:
Technique 1 – Install Clementine – Using Apt Package Manager:
- Click on the shortcut CTRL+ALT+T to open the Terminal on Linux Ubuntu.
- You have to execute the following commands one by one in the Terminal.
- Copy and paste the below command and click Enter.
- You will be asked to enter your system password.
- Then, press Enter to continue the installation.
- After that, you have to copy and paste the below command on the UbuntuTerminal and click Enter.
- Now, you have to execute the below command to install the Clementine application.
- Press ‘y’ to continue the installation process.
- The installation will be completed in a few minutes.
Technique 2 – Steps to Install Clementine from Official Site:
- Go to the official Clementine download page.
- Click on the Download button of your Ubuntu distribution.
- Now the .deb file of Clementine application will be downloaded.
- Double-click on the downloaded file so it will be opened in Ubuntu Software.
- Click on the Install button and enter your system password to install the application.
Launch Clementine and Enjoy the Music:
1) Using Terminal:
- In order to launch this Application, you have to type clementine on the Terminal and click Enter.
- Now, the Clementine app will be opened in your system.
2) Show Applications:
- Click on Show Applications.
- Search for Clementine and click Enter.
- Click on the application to launch it.
Remove/Uninstall Clementine Application:
- In order to remove/uninstall this application, you just need to execute the following command on your Ubuntu Terminal.
- Enter your system password for the verification.
- You have to press ‘y’ when it asked to press [y/N] in order to continue the removal process.
A Short Summary:
In the above article, we have described how to install Clementine for Linux Ubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine/ 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver and also to launch and remove/uninstall the application. Clementine is a free and open-source music player to search and play the music. Your valuable comments are highly welcomed as it will be an asset to our write-up.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!