Colorpicker: It is used to save color code quickly for OSX, Windows and Linux. Colorpicker has a lot of cool features like pin, picker, colors book, shading, etc., The settings tool is used to open the preferences panel. To unshow menu, ranges and inputs using the Clean Vue tool. It has two different show colors features that are Magic color and Random color. The picker is used to pick a color that you want from anywhere on the screen. In this article, we will help you to install Colorpicker on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa in simple steps.
- Specification for Colorpicker
- The installation process for Colorpicker on Ubuntu
- Launching process for Colorpicker
- The Removal of Colorpicker
Specification for Colorpicker:
|Developer||Antoine Olivier (toinane)|
|App Size||61 MB|
The Installation process for Colorpicker on Ubuntu:
- Open the Terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T on your system.
- Copy & paste the following command on your terminal and perform the task.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute it.
- The installation of the Colorpicker will be complete in a few minutes.
Launching process for Colorpicker:
- Copy & paste the below command on your Terminal and execute it.
- Wait for a few seconds, the launching process will be completed and the Colorpicker will open.
- In the Show applications, type as Colorpicker on the search bar.
- Tap the icon to be Launch.
The Removal of Colorpicker:
- Use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & carry out the task.
Wait for a few minutes, the removal process of Colorpicker will be completed.
This article gave you a tutorial on Installation, Launching & The removal process for Colorpicker on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Kindly Don’t forget to share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!
- Install. Run files on Ubuntu
- Install KBruch on Linux Ubuntu
- Install Glimpse Editor for Ubuntu
- Install Opera for Ubuntu
- Install Atom on Ubuntu
- Install Skype Application on Ubuntu
- Install Chromium Browser for Ubuntu
- Install Sudoku Game for Ubuntu