Discographer: It refers to the recordings catalog of an individual artist, group, or orchestra. It often specified by the artists or within identified musical genres. The term “discography” was popularized in the 1930s by collectors of jazz records.often by specified artists or within identified musical genres. Let’s discuss the Installation, Launching & The removal process of Discographer App on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS/19.10 Eoan Ermine.
- Discographer App Specification
- Install the Discographer App on Ubuntu
- Launch the Discographer App
- To remove the Discographer App
Discographer App Specification:
|App Size||62.5 MB|
Install the Discographer App on Ubuntu:
- Open the Terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to install the Discographer App.
- Copy & paste the command on your terminal and carry out the task.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password to authenticate the installation process.
Wait for a few seconds, the installation will be completed.
Launch the Discographer App:
- Copy & paste the following command on your Terminal and execute it.
- Go to the Show applications menu, type as discographer on the search column. The app window will appear on your computer.
- Tap the application to be opened.
To remove the Discographer App:
- Use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the following command and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
This article gives you tutorials about Installation, Launching & The removal of Discographer App on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS/19.10 Eoan Ermine using the Terminal. If you have any queries/suggestions kindly comment us and leave your valuable feedback.