Gcompris: It is educational entertainment software suite for children aged 2 to 10. Gcompris were available on software like Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems. The games are chess, memory, sudoku, oware, and connect 4 and others are learning to tell time, a puzzle of famous paintings, vector drawing, cartoon making. Gcompris is a free and open-source subject that is originally written on C and Python. Let’s get into the outline of how to Install Gcompris on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
- Specification for Gcompris
- The installation process for Gcompris on Ubuntu
- Launching process for Gcompris
- The Removal of Gcompris
Specification for Gcompris:
|App Size||79 MB|
The Installation process for Gcompris on Ubuntu:
- Make use of the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the Terminal on your system.
- Copy the following command on your terminal.
- Paste it and perform the task.
- Enter the system password to execute it.
- The installation will be carried out in a few minutes.
Alternate method: Install Gcompris using the apt package manager:
- Use the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your system.
- Copy & paste the below command one by one on your terminal.
- Enter the system password to continue the task.
- The installation of Gcompris will be complete in a few minutes.
Launching process for Gcompris:
- Copy & paste the below command on your Terminal and execute it.
- The launching process will be completed and the Gcompris will be opened on your screen.
- Go to Show applications, type as Gcompris on the search bar and tap the icon to launch.
The Removal of Gcompris:
- Use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
- The removal of Gcompris will be completed in a few minutes.
This article gave you clear information on how to Install, Launch & the removal process for Gcompris on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Is this article is helpful? Share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!
- Install Kdenlive for Ubuntu
- Install Inkscape for Ubuntu
- Install PowerShell for Ubuntu
- Install Cacher for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Install LibreOffice for Ubuntu
- Install Glimpse Editor for Ubuntu
- Install Node.js for Ubuntu
- Install Bitwarden on Ubuntu