Gwenview: Gwenview is a simple to use image viewer developed by KDE, perfect for viewing images. It is capable of displaying images in a full-screen view. Furthermore, it will make adjustments, such as cropping and rotating images. Here, in this article, we will help you to install the Gwenview App on Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS efficiently.
- Gwenview App Details
- Making use of Terminal to install Gwenview App
- Gwenview Installation from Ubuntu Software
- Diverse Methods to Launch Gwenview App
- Remove/Uninstall Gwenview Application
- Gwenview App – Features
- A Short Summary
Gwenview App Details:
|App Size||3.2 MB|
Installation Process of Gwenview App on Linux Ubuntu:
1) Making use of Terminal to install Gwenview App:
- Using this simple shortcut CTRL+ALT+T,
you can open the Terminal on Linux Ubuntu.
- You just need to run the below command on the Ubuntu Terminal to install Gwenview App.
- You will be asked to enter your system password to verify the installation process.
- The process of installation will be done in a few seconds.
2) Gwenview Installation from Ubuntu Software:
It is also possible to install Gwenview from Ubuntu Software. Just click on the following button in order to open this app on your Ubuntu software.
Diverse Methods to Launch Gwenview App:
Method 1: Gwenview App Launch – Using Terminal
- To open the Terminal, press CTRL+ALT+T,
on Linux Ubuntu.
- Copy and paste the below command and click Enter to launch it.
Method 2: Ubuntu Software
- Click on Ubuntu Software.
- Search for gwenview App.
- Now, you just need to click the Launch button.
Method 3: Show Applications
- In your system, you have to click on Show Applications.
- Then, type gwenview in the search option.
- Click on the application to launch it.
Remove/Uninstall Gwenview Application:
- In order to remove/uninstall this application, you just need to execute the following command on your Ubuntu Terminal.
- You will be asked to enter your system password to verify the removal process.
- The removal process will be completed in a few seconds.
Gwenview App – Features:
- Gwenview application can be enlarged with the use of KIPI plugins.
- File management actions – delete, move, copy and others.
- Image Manipulations – resize, flip, mirror and rotate.
- In the Konqueror web browser, it works both as a viewer and a standalone application.
A Short Summary:
In the above article, we have described the Gwenview installation in Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS. Also, we assisted you with some simple methods of launch and remove/uninstall of Gwenview App. Gwenview, a perfect application for displaying and browsing a collection of images. Your feedbacks are welcomed as it will be the asset to our write-up. Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Read more interesting articles here!!