KBruch: It is a Mathematical learning Application. This Application consists of two different options, one is Exercise and the other one is Learning . You can choose learning option to learn mathematics basics, The Exercise option has different mathematical exercises provided for practicing. The exercises mainly covers fractions and percentage based on the input of the user the Application provides the feedback. Before we move on to the installation process on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10, let’s have look on KBruch Features.
- Different Aspects of KBruch
- KBruch Application Specification on Ubuntu
- Installation guidelines of KBruch Application on Ubuntu
- Guidelines to Launch KBruch Application
- Manual to operate KBruch Application on Ubuntu
- The removal process of KBruch Application on Ubuntu
- Summary of KBruch Application
KBruch Application Specification:
|App Size||659.5 kb|
Installation guidelines of KBruch Application on Ubuntu:
To install KBruch Application on Ubuntu, you can use the Terminal Commands else with the help of ubuntu software you can easily the KBruch Application on your system. Follow the installation guidelines carefully to accomplish the installation process.
Way 1: KBruch installation on Terminal:
- To open a terminal Press the short cut key CTRL+ALT+T.
- Now the Terminal will open, execute the following installation command on your Terminal.
- Now Terminal requires your Password to confirm the installation, type your password correctly.
Way 2: KBruch installation on Ubuntu Software:
- The simplest way to install KBruch Application, Just click on the link below to open the KBruch Application on Ubuntu Software.
- Just another one click to accomplish the installation process of KBruch. Click on the install button to install KBruch on your system.
Guidelines to Launch KBruch Application:
- To open Terminal on your system use the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T.
- Now execute the following launch command on your terminal
- Now the KBruch Application will open.
Manual to operate KBruch Application on Ubuntu:
When you open KBruch it shows two different kinds of modes, the Exercise mode consists of different exercises you solve and find the answer. In the Learning mode, you can learn the basics of fractions and Percentage. you can choose anyone based on your choice.
- Exercise mode
- Learning mode
The removal process of KBruch Application on Ubuntu
- To remove KBruch from the system you have to execute the Terminal Command.
- Use the following shortcut key to open terminal CTRL+ALT+T.
- Now execute the following command on your terminal.
Different Aspects of KBruch:
- Arithmetic exercise: It is the main exercise, you have to solve the fraction task and enter the numerator and denominator.
- Comparison exercise: In this exercise, you have to compare the fraction numbers with the help of the symbols \>, \< or =.
- Conversion exercise: In this exercise, you have to convert a given number into a fraction.
- Factorization exercise: In this exercise, you have to factorize a given number into its prime factors.
- Percentage exercise: In this exercise, you have to calculate percentages.
Summary of KBruch Application:
This article illustrated the Terminal commands and guidelines to install, launch, remove and to work with KBruch Application on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver/ 19.10 Eoan Ermine. KBruch Application is a smart way to learn mathematics. Stay connected and leave your queries in the comment section below. Your valuable comments/suggestions are always welcome able to improve our assistance towards you.