Micropolis Linux: There are a lot of City Simulation Games available in the market such as Sim City, Megapolis, and more. On that list, Micropolis is an award-winning city simulation game and the gameplay involves building up a dynamic simulated city with the help of interactive system simulation. In this article, we will check out the steps involved in the process of installing the Micropolis Simulation Game on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), 19.10(Eoan Ermine), and other Ubuntu-based distros.
- Install Micropolis on Linux Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- How to Install Micropolis using Ubuntu Software– GUI
- Remove/Uninstall Micropolis from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Get in touch with us
Install Micropolis on Linux Ubuntu- Using Terminal:
- Open Terminal on Ubuntu using the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install Micropolis Linux. Enter your password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once installed, then it can be opened from Show Applications.
How to Install Micropolis using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method to install the Micropolis on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. Simply click on the following button to open the installation page on your Ubuntu Software.
Remove/Uninstall Micropolis from Linux Ubuntu:
If you wish to remove or uninstall this game from your Linux Ubuntu, then you can execute the following command in the terminal.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Get in touch with us:
Micropolis is one of the cool dynamic city simulation game available for various Linux Distros. With the above method, you can now install Micropolis on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 19.10, Ubuntu 19.04(Disco Dingo), Linux Mint, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, and other Ubuntu-based distros. If you have any Query with the above article, let us know in the Comment section. For instant solutions, visit our Forum!!
Visit our Homepage for more interesting articles on Linux.