Nextcloud: It is a free and open-source suite for creating and using file hosting services. Nextcloud allowed anyone to install and operate it on their own private server devices. It is similar to Dropbox, Office 365 or Google Drive and enables users to have full control of their data. Nextcloud available on Windows, macOS, and various Linux distributions. Let’s get into the outline of how to Install Nextcloud on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
- Specification for Nextcloud
- The installation process for Nextcloud on Ubuntu
- Launching process for Nextcloud
- The Removal of Nextcloud
Specification for Nextcloud:
|App Size||228 MB|
The Installation process for Nextcloud on Ubuntu:
Method 1: Install Nextcloud using the snap command
- Make use of the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the Terminal on your system.
- Copy the following command on your terminal.
- Paste it and perform the task.
- Enter the system password to execute it.
- The installation will be carried out in a few minutes.
Method 2: Install Nextcloud using the AppImage
- You can get the Nextcloud AppImage from their official page.
Method 3: Install Nextcloud using the Ubuntu software
- Go to Show applications, type as Ubuntu Software on the search bar and tap the icon to open.
- In the Ubuntu Software application, click on the search column appears at the top of the screen.
- Type as Nextcloud in the search bar, once you find that application click on that.
- Select the install option to install. To authenticate the installation process, enter your system password.
- The installation process will be completed in a few seconds.
Launching process for Nextcloud:
- Copy & paste the below command on your Terminal and execute it.
- The launching process will be completed and the Nextcloud will be opened on your screen.
- Go to Show applications, type as Nextcloud on the search bar.
- Tap the icon to launch the Nextcloud.
The Removal of Nextcloud:
- Use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
Wait for a few minutes, the removal of Nextcloud will be completed.
This article gave you clear information on how to Install, Launch & the removal process for Nextcloud on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Is this article helpful? Share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!
- Install Quadrapassel Game on Ubuntu
- Install Kdenlive for Ubuntu
- Install Inkscape for Ubuntu
- Install PowerShell for Ubuntu
- Install Cacher for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Install LibreOffice for Ubuntu
- Install Glimpse Editor for Ubuntu
- Install Node.js for Ubuntu
- Install Bitwarden on Ubuntu