Parley: It is a vocabulary trainer and helps you to memorize your vocabulary. In Parley, you can find collections containing language vocabulary and also anatomy, music, geography, chemistry or exam preparation. It is very flexible and uses the flashcard learning approach. It has the capability of tracking the learning progress. Flashcards contain expressions on the front side and their translation on the back. It consists of three parts of practice sessions. Let’s illustrate the silhouette of How to Install Parley on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
- Specification for Parley
- The installation process for Parley on Ubuntu
- Launching Parley
- Removing process for Parley
- The short summary
Specification for Parley:
|App Size||7 MB|
The Installation process for Parley on Ubuntu:
- Open the Terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T
- Copy the following command.
- Paste it on your terminal and perform the task.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute it.
- The installation process for Parley will be completed in a few minutes.
Launching process for Parley:
- Utilize the shortcut key to open the terminal CTRL+ALT+T on your system.
- Copy & paste the below command on your Terminal and execute it.
- Wait for a few seconds, the launching process will be completed and the Parley will open.
- In the Show applications, type as Parley on the search bar.
- Tap the icon to launch the Parley.
The Removal Process for Parley on Ubuntu:
- Again open the terminal CTRL+ALT+T on your system.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
Wait for a few minutes, the removal process of Parley will be completed.
The short summary:
This article gave you the clarity on installation, launching & the removal process for Parley on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Is this article helpful? Don’t forget to share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!
- Install Inkscape on Ubuntu
- Install Simple Note on Ubuntu
- Install Atom on Ubuntu
- Install MAAS on Ubuntu
- Install Screen cloud on Ubuntu
- Install Timeshift on Ubuntu
- Install Visual Studio Code on Ubuntu
- Install Notepad-plus-plus on Ubuntu
- Install Sudoku-Game App on Ubuntu