Quadrapassel: It is a classic Russian falling-block game. The aim of the game is to rotate & alter the position of the blocks as they fall and try to fit the blocks together. The complete form of a horizontal row of blocks will disappear and the points have been scored. The game is over when the blocks are getting stacked too high. Now let’s discuss the instruction for Installation, Launching & The removal process for Quadrapassel Game on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver /19.10 Eoan Ermine.
- Quadrapassel Game Specification
- Install the Quadrapassel Game on Ubuntu
- Launch the Quadrapassel Game
- To remove the Quadrapassel Game
Quadrapassel Game Specification:
|App Size||65.4 MB|
Install the Quadrapassel Game on Ubuntu:
- Using the shortcut CTRL+ALT+T to open the Terminal on your system.
- Using the following command, copy & paste the command on your terminal and carry out the task.
- Type the system password to authenticate the installation process.
Launch the Quadrapassel Game:
- Copy & paste the below-mentioned command on your Terminal and execute it.
Wait for a few seconds, the launching process will be completed and the Quadrapassel Game window will appear.
- In the Show applications, type as quadrapassel on the search bar & tap the application to be opened.
To remove the Quadrapassel Game:
- Use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
This article gives you the clarity on Installation, Launching & The removal process for Quadrapassel Game on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver /19.10 Eoan Ermine. Kindly comment us in case of any queries and drop your valuable feedback.