ScreenCloud: The ScreenCloud Application used to take screenshots in easy 3 simple shortcut keys. Screenshots are stored on your local system or else you can select the cloud services to store your screenshots. The link for the screenshot will be generated automatically by the ScreenCloud Application and you can easily share your screenshots.
- ScreenCloud specification
- Installation Guidelines for ScreenCloud Application on Ubuntu
- Launch of ScreenCloud Application on Ubuntu
- A manual to work with ScreenCloud on Ubuntu
- Removal of ScreenCloud Application on Ubuntu
- A quick synopsis
|Developer||Olav Sortland Thoresen|
|App Size||120.9 MB|
Various techniques to Install ScreenCloud Application on Ubuntu:
To install ScreenCloud on your system you can choose installation using Terminal Command as the best way. You can install the ScreenCloud application through Ubuntu software also.
Way 1: Install the Screencloud using Terminal Commands:
- Open terminal on your system with the help of the short cut key CTRL+ALT+T to open Terminal on your system.
- Follow the Terminal Command to install ScreenCloud on Ubuntu
- Now enter your password to start the installation process.
Method 2: Install the ScreenCloud using Ubuntu Software:
- To install ScrrenCloud, open Ubuntu Software in your system and search the ScrrenCloud Application. Else click on the above link which will directly open ScreenCloud on Ubuntu Software.
- Now just click on the Install button to install Screen Cloud.
Launch of ScreenCloud Application on Ubuntu:
Launch using Terminal Command:
- Open Terminal by pressing CTRL+ALT+T
- Execute the above-mentioned terminal Command to launch screencloud.
Launch using Show Applications:
- Open Show Application and search for screencloud and click on the icon to launch screencloud.
A Manual to work with ScreenCloud Application on Ubuntu:
Let’s see the Guidelines to Capture a screenshot on screencloud and save the screenshots on your local drive.
Capture a Screenshot on ScreenCloud:
ScreenCloud application shortcut keys
- Full Screen Capture: Use the Shortcut key SHIFT+ALT+1
- Capture Selection: Use the Shortcut key SHIFT+ALT+2
- Capture Active Window: Use the Shortcut key SHIFT+ALT+3
Save a screenshot on ScreenCloud:
- The screencloud will automatically open the save window once you taken the screenshot.
- In screencloud by default, it saves the screenshot on the clipboard only.
- To save your screenshot on Local Drive select Local drive option in the save to dropdown list. To configure the saving method,
- Click on Settings it opens a new file window and click Browse to select the folder you want to store all the screencloud screenshot.
- You can change the file name if you want and click ok to save screenshots on local drive.
Removal of ScreenCloud Application on Ubuntu:
- To remove screencloud Application From Ubuntu use the following Terminal Command.
- To open terminal use the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T.
- Enter the password to remove screencloud Application.
A Quick Synopsis:
This article illustrates the installation, launch, and removal process of the ScreenCloud Application. We discussed the various techniques to save screenshots are taken from ScreenCloud on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/19.10. Stay connected to get instant updates please leave a reply in case of queries. Comment your valuable suggestions as well.