Space JetBrains: Space is an integrated team environment. Organizations are the main focus of the Space Application. Space comes up with various tools so that organizations can collaborate on the work between the teams. Space comes up with powerful and user-friendly tools such as Teams, Chats, Issues, Dashboards, Blogs, Articles, CI/CD Pipelines, VCS, Code Review, Permissions, Packages, Quick, Actions, Top-Down Planning, IDE Integration, Office Maps, Meetings, Vacations Business Trips and many more thus organizations can complete their work successfully in a well-organized manner. In this article, we will guide you to install, launch, remove the Space jetbrains Application on Linux Ubuntu 18.10 LTS Bionic Beaver/ 19.10 Eoan Ermine.
- Space JetBrains Specification
- Different Methods to Install Space JetBrains on Ubuntu
- Launch Space Application on Ubuntu
- Remove Space JetBrains from Ubuntu
- A Quick Synopsis
Space JetBrains Specification:
|App Size||62.5 MB|
Different methods to Install Space JetBrains on Ubuntu:
To install space application, you can either use the terminal commands otherwise, you can install the space application from the Ubuntu Software.
Method 1: Terminal Command to install Space Application on Ubuntu:
- Open the Terminal by using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T.
- To install Space Application execute the following command on your terminal.
- Enter your system password to confirm the installation.
Method 2: Install Space Application from Ubuntu Software:
- Make use of the above mentioned Link to open the Space Application on Ubuntu Software. Otherwise Open the Ubuntu Software on your System and search for the space jetbrains application.
- Now, Click on the Install Button to install the Space Application on your system.
Launch Space Application on Ubuntu:
- To Launch the Space Application, open the Terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T.
- Just copy and paste the below-mentioned command on your terminal.
Now the Space Application will Launch on your System.
- Otherwise, you can Launch the Space Application using Show Applications as well.
- Just open show applications and search the space application and click on the icon to launch space on your system.
Remove Space JetBrains from Ubuntu:
To remove Space JetBrains from your system, execute the following terminal command.
Open the Terminal by using CTRL+ALT+T.
- Enter your system password to confirm the removal process.
A Quick Synopsis:
We hope this article gives you a complete tutorial on installation, launch, removal of Space jetbrains on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver/ 19.10 Eoan Ermine. Please leave your reply in case of any queries and leave your valuable suggestions in the comment section.