Stacer Ubuntu: Stacer is one of the best System Optimizing utility for Linux Operating System. Stacer, a free and open-source application mainly designed to monitor the system in details. Stacer is best in everything as it was designed for! Very interesting GUI provides you the more details about your PC. Stacer is the best alternative for GNome System Monitor. By Default, Stacer is in Dark mode with contrast colors. You can change the interface if you wish. Once you install the Stacer application, The Stacer will run in the background and monitor all the process that happens in your system which includes Caches, CPU usage, RAM, HDD usages, Network Management & many more.
- Install Stacer System Monitor on Ubuntu
- Remove Stacer System Monitor on Ubuntu
- Essential Features of Stacer System
- Stacer Screenshots
How To Install Stacer System Monitor on Ubuntu:
You can install the Stacer System Monitor application on Ubuntu using the APT repo. Follow the below instructions to install the Stacer on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 19.04 PC.
- Open the Terminal using Ctrl + Alt + T
You need to copy the below command and paste the command in the terminal and execute the command.
- Now you need to add the repository in your Ubuntu system, use the below command to do
- Now you need to update your repositories, use the below command
- Everything set to go, Now you need to install the Stacer Application, Use the below command:
You need to wait for a few seconds, The installation process will finish in less than a minute.
Launching a Stacer Application in Ubuntu:
After Installation, you can launch the Stacer application using the instructions below:
- Open the Terminal and Copy the phrase “stacer“, paste in the terminal and hit the Enter button.
- In a few seconds, the Stacer application will launch in your Ubuntu PC.
- Alternatively, you can launch the stacer application from All Apps Menu
Remove Stacer System Monitor from Ubuntu:
It is very easy to remove the Stacer application from your Ubuntu Desktop. Single line command is used below to remove the stacer system monitor application from your Ubuntu PC.
Copy the above command & paste in the terminal and execute the command to remove the Stacer utility from your Ubuntu PC.
Essential Features of Stacer Application:
- Dashboard– You can monitor essential statistics of your pc in the Dashboard.
- Startup Apps– You can manage the Startup apps in this tab.
- System Cleaner– Helps you remove unwanted cache files, unused files & application logs from your pc.
- Search– You can use this option to search any file in your pc.
- Services– Helps you manage the currently running services in your pc.
- Process– List of the process currently running in your pc.
- Uninstaller– An option helps you uninstall any application from your pc.
- Resources– Graph which shows the HDD consumption and free space.
- Helpers– Currently enabled host in your pc.
- APT Repo Manager– You can manage APT repo using this option.
- GNome Settings– Helps you manage basic system settings
That’s it, these are the essential features of Stacer application. There are many hidden features that are available in this Stacer application which will make your system faster than previous. You can customize the optimization in the stacer application.
Stacer System Monitor Application Screenshots:
That’s It. By following this tutorial, you can install the Stacer System Monitor Application on your Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 19.04 PC. If you have any queries related to this topic and then feel free to comment us below.
For more articles, Kindly visit our HomePage