Stubb: Stubb Application is a Docker utility that lets you to show details on Docker tags, layers and images as well as Docker Hub Metrics. In this article, we will assist you to install the Stubb App on Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS easily. Further, you will be provided with Available Commands of Stubb Application that helps you to invoke it in the Terminal.
- Stubb Application Info
- Install Stubb App on Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal
- Usage of Ubuntu Software to install Stubb App
- Launch and Utilize the Stubb Application
- Stubb App – Available Commands
- Remove/Uninstall Stubb Application
- A Brief Synopsis
Stubb Application Info:
|Developer||Ricardo N Feliciano|
|App Size||19.1 MB|
Process of Installing Stubb Application:
1) Install Stubb App on Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal:
- Click on the shortcut CTRL+ALT+Ton Linux Ubuntu to open the Terminal.
- For installing Stubb App, you have to run the below command on the Ubuntu Terminal. After that, enter your system password to authenticate the installation process.
2) Usage of Ubuntu Software to install Stubb App:
You can also make use of Ubuntu Software to install Stubb App as another way. Just click on the following button on your Ubuntu software.
Launch and Utilize the Stubb App:
Stubb App Launch – Using Terminal
You have to enter Stubb on the Ubuntu Terminal to launch it successfully. Stubb app is a utility app and so it runs on background. Therefore, it does not have any user interface so that you can’t visualize any representation.
Stubb App – Available Commands:
Available Commands: get Get the value of several Docker Hub metrics help Help about any command images A group of commands related to Docker images set Set the value of several Docker Hub settings tags A group of commands related to Docker image tags version Print version information for Stubb
Remove/Uninstall Stubb App:
You can easily remove/uninstall the Stubb App with the use of the following short command.
A Brief Synopsis:
The above article will be useful as it makes you understand the Stubb installation in Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS. In addition, we have provided some easy ways of launch and remove/install of Stubb Application. Share your queries/suggestions in the below comment section.