Swpeer Linux: There are few best cleaning apps are available for Ubuntu Linux. Sweeper is one of them. Sweeper helps you clean the unwanted traces left by the user in your system. The Sweeper will remove browser caches, Application caches & browser cookies too. In this quick tutorial, you are going to learn how to install Sweeper Cleaner on Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.04 PC.
- Install Sweeper Through Command Line Terminal
- Install Sweeper Cleaner Through Ubuntu Store
- Remove Sweeper Cleaner
- Install Sweeper on Cents OS
- Install Sweeper on Fedora
- Essential Features of Sweeper Cleaner
How To Install Sweeper Through Command Line Terminal:
Sweeper Cleaner utility is available on the APT store. You can use the following commands to install Sweeper Cleaner on your Ubuntu PC.
- Open the Terminal using Ctrl + Alt + T
- Paste the above command to install the Sweeper Cleaner
- Once you executed the above command, you will be asked to enter the password, enter it
- Now, you will be prompted to execute the installation by entering the value “y or yes“
- Enter Y & execute the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
You can launch the Sweeper Cleaner Application by entering the following command in Terminal.
- You can find this application of All Apps Menu too.
How To Install Sweeper Cleaner Through Ubuntu Store:
You can install the Sweeper application through the Ubuntu Store. Follow the below instruction to install the sweeper application in your Ubuntu PC.
- Open Ubuntu Store
- In the Search bar, Enter the phrase “Sweeper” & Click the search button
- You need to click the Second Sweeper Cleaner Application file as we mentioned in the above image
- Now click the Install Button to initiate the installation process.
- Once the installation process completed, Click the Launch button to launch the app. If you want to remove the application and then click the Remove button to uninstall this Sweeper cleaner application.
Remove Sweeper Cleaner From Ubuntu PC:
You can use the Command Line Terminal to remove this app permanently from your pc. Use the following command:
- It will ask you to enter the password, enter it and complete the Uninstallation process.
By using the above command, The Sweeper Cleaner application will be removed from your Ubuntu PC.
How To Install Sweeper on CentOS:
It is possible to install this Sweeper Cleaner on your CentOS. Just copy the below command and execute in the Terminal.
Copy the above command and paste in Terminal, Install the Sweeper Cleaner Application on your CentOS.
How To Install Sweeper on Fedora OS:
Yes, It is possible to install this Sweeper Cleaner on your Fedora OS. Just copy the below command and execute in the Terminal.
You can easily install the Sweeper Application in your Fedora OS.
Essential Features of Sweeper Cleaner:
This sweeper cleaner has many special features in it and they are:
- Cookies– Will clear all cookies set and stored by websites
- Favicons– Clears all the Favicon which you visited recently
- History– Clears Web History
- Cache– Clears Web Caches
- Forms– Clears Autofill forms
- Thumbnail Cache– Clears all thumbnail caches
- And many more.
That’s it. From the above tutorial, we hope that you might have learned the installation process of Sweeper Cleaner application in Ubuntu, Cent OS & Fedora OS. If you have any query regarding this topic “Sweeper Cleaner for Ubuntu” Kindly mention your query in our Comment section.
For more articles, Kindly visit our HomePage