Termius: It is a complete command-line solutions to connect, organize and access your servers. Termius uses SSH Client to fix the issues on your system and allows you to group the hosts and each host has its own preferences. The data is securely synced across all your devices using end-to-end encryption. Termius is currently available on iOS Android macOS, Windows, Linux. In this article, we will describe the detailed guidelines to install the Termius for Kubuntu 19.10.
- Easy Installation Techniques for Termius on Kubuntu
- Getting Started with Termius on Kubuntu
- Removal of Termius from the Kubuntu
- The Key Features of Termius
- A Quick Summary
Easy Installation Techniques for Termius on Kubuntu:
Install using Konsole:
- Press CTRL+ALT+T to open the Konsole.
- Just copy the following command and execute it on your Konsole to install it on your system.
- You are required to enter the password to confirm the installation.
Install using Discover Software Center:
Launch the Discover Software Center on your system.
Search the Termius app in the search bar.
Click on the “Install” button to install it.
Download and Install the Termius.deb file from the Official Website:
Alternatively, you can install Termius using the deb file from their official page.
Getting Started with Termius Application on Kubuntu:
- Go to the Konsole using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T
- Copy this command and launch the termius app.
This command will launch the termius app.
Instead, open the Application Launcher and search the termius app and click on the icon to launch it on your system.
Removal of Termius app on Kubuntu:
- Make use of the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the Konsole.
- Copy the following command and execute it on your system.
The Key Features of Termius:
- Autocomplete: Provides the suggestions automatically while you type.
- Snippets: You can add the frequently used commands as snippets for your reuse.
- Touch Term: Termius gives you a great touch screen experience on iOS and Android.
- SFTP: Upload and downloading files is easy using SFTP Client.
A Quick Summary:
We hope that the above article guided you in order to Install, Launch, and Remove the Termius Application on Kubuntu 19.10. Mention your comment in case of any queries and share your valuable suggestions as well so that we can improve our assistance towards you. Thank you for visiting our website Tec Robust!! Keep learning with us!!