SuperTuxKart: It is a 3D open-source arcade racer with a variety of characters, tracks & modes to play. This game has been created for all ages to play a game that is more fun than reality. Let’s see the tutorial about installation, launch & the removal of SuperTuxKart Game on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS/19.10 Eoan Ermine.
- Specification about SuperTuxKart
- Install the SuperTuxKart Game on Ubuntu
- Launch the SuperTuxKart Game
- To remove the SuperTuxKart Game
Specification about SuperTuxKart:
|App Size||613.2 MB|
Install the SuperTuxKart Game:
- Now open the Terminal on your computer by using the shortcut CTRL+ALT+T to install the SuperTuxKart Game on Ubuntu.
- Using the below-mentioned command copy & paste the command on your terminal and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
Wait for a few minutes the installation will be completed.
Launch the SuperTuxKart Game:
- In the terminal, copy & paste the below command and execute it.
Wait for a few minutes the launching process of SuperTuxKart Game will be completed.
- Go to the show applications menu bar, type as supertuxkart on the search column & double-tap the application to be opened.
To remove the SuperTuxKart Game:
- Again using CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
- Enter your system password in the terminal
Wait for a few minutes the process for removal will be completed.
This article gives you information about installation, launch & the removal of SuperTuxKart Game on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS/19.10 Eoan Ermine using the Terminal. If you have any queries kindly comment us and leave your valuable feedback.