Umbrello: It is diagram editor for KDE and create diagrams of software and other systems in the industry-standard UML format. UML stands for Unified Modelling Language and it generates code from UML diagrams in a variety of programming languages. Unified Modelling Language is a modelling tool and code generator. It is developed by KDE-K desktop environment and is available on software like Windows, Linux and macOS operating systems. Let’s discuss the installation process of Umbrello on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
- Requirements for Umbrello
- The installation process for Umbrello on Ubuntu
- Launching process for Umbrello
- The Removal of Umbrello
Requirements for Umbrello:
|App Size||16 MB|
The Installation process for Umbrello on Ubuntu:
Method 1: Install Umbrello using the snap command
- Open the Terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T on your system.
- Copy & paste the following command on your terminal and perform the task.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute it.
- The installation process of Umbrello will be completed.
Method 2: Install Umbrello using the Ubuntu software
- In the Show applications, type as Ubuntu Software on the search bar and tap the icon to open.
- In the Ubuntu Software application, click on the search column appears at the top of the screen.
- Type as Umbrello in the search bar, once you find that application click on that.
- Select the install tab to install, to authenticate enter your system password.
- The installation process will be completed in a few seconds.
Method 3: Install Umbrello using the Apt command
- Use the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your system.
- Copy and paste the below-mentioned command one by one on your terminal software.
- To authenticate enter your system password and execute it.
- The installation will be carried out in a few seconds.
Launching process for Umbrello:
- Copy & paste the below command on your Terminal and execute it.
- Wait for a few seconds, the launching process will be completed and the Umbrello will open.
- Go to Show applications menu, type as Umbrello on the search bar.
- Tap the icon to launch the Umbrello.
The Removal of Umbrello:
- Make use of this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
- Open the Ubuntu software application, then select the installed tab at the top of the screen.
- Then scroll down to select Umbrello.
- Click the remove tab to remove the application.
- Enter the system password to authenticate the process.
- The removal of Umbrello will be completed in a few seconds.
Hoping that this article gave you an outline of How to install the Umbrello on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. In addition, the launch and the removal process of Umbrello also explained for your reference. Kindly Don’t forget to share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!
- Install Discographer App on Ubuntu
- Create a Directory in Linux Ubuntu
- Install Notepad-plus-plus for Ubuntu
- Install Timeshift for Ubuntu
- Install Standard notes for Ubuntu
- Install Visual Studio Code for Ubuntu
- Install GNOME-Logs for Ubuntu
- Install Cacher for Ubuntu