- Install WebStorm Ubuntu – Using Terminal
- Install WebStorm- Using GUI
- Launch WebStorm on Ubuntu
- Remove WebStorm from Ubuntu – Using Terminal and GUI
- Features of WebStorm
- App Details
- Get in Touch with us
Install WebStorm Ubuntu 19.04/18.04.2 LTS- Using Terminal:
Follow the below steps in order to install the WebStorm Ubuntu via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the installation process of WebStorm Ubuntu.
Install WebStorm Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software-GUI:
- Go to All Applications (Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
- Locate Ubuntu Software and open it.
- Click on the Search symbol of Ubuntu Software. A Search box will appear.
4. Search for WebStorm Ubuntu. Once you find the app, click on that.
5. Choose Install and kindly wait for the installation to complete.
6. Once done, you can Launch the WebStorm Ubuntu Application.
Launching WebStorm Ubuntu:
Using the below two methods the WebStorm Ubuntu can be launched.
- Launch via terminal
- Launch via all apps menu
Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
Launching WebStorm Ubuntu via the All apps menu:
Click on the all apps menu icon in your Ubuntu desktop. Type the keyword “webstorm” so that it will be displayed below. Go ahead and choose the WebStorm icon so that it will be launched automatically.
Preconditions before launching WebStorm:
Before the launch, the user will be prompted with an Import WebStorm settings window. Either an existing folder path can be chosen or the user can choose the option do not import settings and continue further.
After that the user will be prompted to select the desired theme for the WebStorm Ubuntu, the user can choose the favorite theme or select the option ” Skip remaining and Set defaults” in order to apply the default settings.
After the theme selection, the WebStorm License Activation window will be prompted. You can activate the product with the license if available or you can try the free evaluation version for 30 days.
Remove WebStorm Ubuntu – Using Terminal
Follow the below steps in order to remove the WebStorm Ubuntu via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the removal of WebStorm Ubuntu.
Remove WebStorm using Ubuntu software-GUI
Open Ubuntu Software and search for WebStorm in the search box. Click on the remove tab in order to remove the WebStorm GUI.
Features of WebStorm:
- Modern framework and Smart Editor.
- Powerful built-in tools for debugging, testing and tracing the client-side and Node.js applications.
- Seamless tool integration and more IDE features.
- Navigation & search option with intelligent coding assistance.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|App Size||289.5 MB|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Get in touch with us:
The above article clearly depicts the installation, launching, and removal of WebStorm Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 19.04 Disco Dingo. In case of any Query please Comment Us.
For more articles, Kindly visit our HomePage