Xonotic: It is a free and open-source first-person shooter video game. Xonotic game features are futuristic aesthetic, with maps set in high-tech environments. It featured multi-language support, seven new maps, vehicle support, and enhancements to weapons and player movement, among other changes. Xonotic is done with classic techniques including strafe jumping, bunny hopping, and rocket jumping. Xonotic has different sixteen modes of games. Xonotic is easy to learn and to provide thrilling action for the casual player. It is also an e-sport opportunity for those interested in friendly competition and appealing to competitive players. Now let’s talk about the instructions to install the Xonotic on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
- Specification for Xonotic
- The installation process for Xonotic on Ubuntu
- Launching process of Xonotic
- The removal of Xonotic
Specification for Xonotic:
|App Size||961 MB|
The Installation process for Xonotic on Ubuntu:
- Use the shortcut CTRL+ALT+T to open the Terminal on your system.
- Copy & paste the command on your terminal and perform the task.
- Type the system password to authenticate the installation process.
Wait for a few minutes, the installation of Xonotic will be completed.
Launching process for Xonotic:
- Copy & paste the below-mentioned command on your Terminal and carry out the task.
- Wait for a few seconds, the launching process will be completed and the Xonotic window will appear.
- In the Show applications, type as Xonotic on the search bar & tap the icon to launch.
The Removal Process for Xonotic on Ubuntu:
- Make use of the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Copy & paste the below command and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password so enter the password to execute the command.
This article gave you the clarity on installation, launching & the removal process for Xonotic on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Is this article helpful? Don’t forget to share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!
- Install Firefox Browser on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Install GIMP on Ubuntu
- Install FALKON on Ubuntu
- Install Cacher on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10
- Install Skype Application on Ubuntu
- Install GNOME-Logs on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/19.10