HPLIP 3.19.10 Released: HP announced that they launched the latest release of HPLIP version 3.19.10 which actuallys supports Ubuntu 19.10 (64-bit). HPLIP is a scanner software developed by HP for Linux OS. After the release of Ubuntu 19.10, HP updated the HPLIP software support to the 64-bit Ubuntu 19.10 OS. They extended this support to other Linux distros such as “Manjaro 18.1.0(64-bit) & Fedora 31(64-bit)“.
Added the Support for the following HP Printers:
- HP Color LaserJet MFP M776dn
- HP Color LaserJet Flow MFP M776zs
- HP Color LaserJet Flow MFP M776z
- HP Color LaserJet M856x
- HP Color LaserJet M856dn
- HP Color LaserJet E85055dn
Officially Know issues in the New Version:
Scan Auto Orient feature supported in “hp-uiscan” fails for files having images and less text content.
Job Accounting Support added to the following Printers:
- HP LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E77822-28-30 Printer
- HP LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E87640-50-60 Printer
- HP LaserJet Managed MFP E77822-28-30 Printer
- HP LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E82540-50-60 Printer
- HP LaserJet Managed MFP E87640-50-60 Printer
- HP LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E72525-30-35 Printer
- HP LaserJet Managed MFP E82540-50-60 Printer
- HP LaserJet Managed MFP E72525-30-35 Printer
Download the Latest HPLIP Version for Ubuntu 19.10 64-bit:
They updated the SourceForge repo with the new version. Download the HPLIP software here.
Find more information on their official website: HPLIP Updates.
Source: HPLIP Release Notes
Software Download link: SourceForge HPLIP
That’s it. If you have any questions regarding this news and then kindly mention below.