- Install Apache NetBeans on Linux Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- How to Install Apache NetBeans IDE on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS– Using GUI
- Remove/Uninstall Apache NetBeans IDE from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- How to Install Apache NetBeans IDE on Arch, Fedora, CentOS, & OpenSUSE
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Apache NetBeans on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04- Using Terminal:
- Official Apache NetBeans IDE is available on Snappy package manager. Hence, we will use Snappy to install NetBeans IDE on Linux Ubuntu, Linux Mint, and other Ubuntu-based distros and also on Debian.
- Open Ubuntu’s terminal using CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following commands on the terminal to install Apache NetBeans on Ubuntu.
- Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once installed, the application can be launched from All Applications(Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
How to Install ApacheNetBeans on Linux Ubuntu- Using GUI:
This is an alternate method to install Apache NetBeans IDE on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. You can either open Ubuntu Software and search of Apache NetBeans or simply click on the following button to open the installation page of NetBeans on your Ubuntu Software.
How to Remove/Uninstall Apache NetBeans from Linux Ubuntu:
If you wish to remove or uninstall the NetBeans IDE from your Linux Ubuntu, then execute the following commands on the terminal.
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||420 MB(Appx)|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
How to Install Apache NetBeans on Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
Apache NetBeans for Fedora:
Apache NetBeans for Arch Linux:
Apache NetBeans for CentOS:
Apache NetBeans for OpenSUSE:
Get in Touch with Us:
This article provides detailed information on installing Apache NetBeans IDE on various Linux Distros such as Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 19.04, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Debian, and more. If you have any Query with the above article, Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.