- Install Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu
- How to install Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu using GUI mode
- How to uninstall Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu
- Video Tutorial
- Get in Touch with Us
How to Install Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1 LTS:
The following are the commands that you have to use to install Atom TExt Editor on Ubuntu Unity.
In case you are a beginner and not sure about the installation steps then kindly follow our detailed explanation given below with clear images. Installing Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu is a very simpler process and we will use Linux Terminal to perform this operation. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Open Linux Terminal using the Shortcut key CTRL+ ALT+ T. You can also open it using Linux Terminal.
- Once the Terminal is active, Kindly Type or Paste the following command in the terminal and execute.
- You will be asked for a Prompt and Press Enter Key to Continue the process.
- Execute the Next Command and the command is given below.
- This is the last command that you have to execute. With this command, the atom text editor will be installed on your Linux Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1 LTS and on other Linux distributions(Debian Distributions) such as Linux Mint and more. The following is the Command.
Once the installation is done atom text editor on Linux Ubuntu Unity will ready for use. You can follow the same steps mentioned above to install Atom Text Editor on other Debian Linux Distributions such as Linux Mint and more.
How to Install Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu using GUI Mode- Easy Steps:
This is a hassle-free method and hence you won’t have any confusion. Here we will see How to install Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu using Graphical User Interface(GUI) mode. The operating system that we have used here is Linux Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1
- Go to All Applications.
- From the list of Menus, Locate Ubuntu Software and Open it.
- In the Search bar which is available at the Top of the Window, Type “atom” and search.
- The application will find for the software.
- Once it finds and displays then Choose the option Install to install Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1 LTS.
How to Uninstall Atom Text Editor from Ubuntu Unity:
The above are the methods that guide you to install the Text Editor on Ubuntu. In case, for some reasons, if you wish to uninstall or remove the Atom Text editor from your Linux Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1 LTS, then kindly follow the below step.
Execute the following command on the Linux Terminal.
- Once you enter the password of your Ubuntu system, the Atom text editor will be removed from the system.
For more video tutorial, kindly subscribe to our channel.
Get in Touch with Us:
The above article clearly explained installing Atom Text Editor on Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1 LTS which can also be used on other Debian based Linux Distributions such as Linux Mint. We have provided additional information on this topic and if you have any Query or if you facing problems in following the above steps then Kindly Comment Us and we will get back to you with a solution ASAP.