Bleachbit is one of the best alternatives for CCleaner for Ubuntu. When your pc getting full with unwanted files, caches and more. Bleachbit quickly frees disk space. With the help of Bleachbit, you can free your computer disks by deleting cookies, Internet history, temporary files, logs, and junk files. This Bleachbit is available for both Windows & Linux operating system. Bleachbit is an opensource and it works on both the Windows & Linux and quickly clean your system. It not only cleaning your pc and also it protects your data information too.
- How to download & install Bleachbit for Ubuntu Linux?
- How to download & install Bleachbit for Windows?
- How to download & install Bleachbit for MacX?
- Bleachbit 2.0 Cleaner Features
- List of Cleaners Added in Bleachbit
- Bleachbit 2.0 Screenshots
- Get in Touch with Us
How to download & install Bleachbit for Ubuntu Linux?
You can install the Bleachbit application for Ubuntu by running the following command in the terminal.
You can download the bleachbit packages for the most similar Linux distribution at the official Bleachbit download page.
The version of BleachBit in the repositories of many Linux distributions is often stale, so to use the best and latest version, use the packages below. Select the .deb or .rpm package for the most similar Linux distribution. Use the .deb or .rpm package to download the bleachbit packages for Linux.
- Open the Terminal using CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the above command by pasting it on the terminal and thereby pressing Enter key.
- Now, you will be asked to continue the installation process.
- Enter “y” and tap “Enter” button.
- The above images explain that the Bleachbit application installed successfully in your Linux PC.
- As we showed in the above image, you will be able to see the Bleachbit application in the Apps Menu.
- Click the Bleachbit application to open the application
- The above image shows that the interface of the Bleachbit application.
How to download & install Bleachbit Application for Windows?
To install the Bleachbit application for Windows Operating System, Open the Official Bleachbit Download page for the Windows platform and there you will able to see the Bleachbit application in 4 different formats.
- BleachBit installer .exe– Most commonly used by people
- BleachBit portable: You can run BleachBit without installation.
- BleachBit installer zipped: When your .exe file blocked by Anti-virus or Firewall
- BleachBit English-only installer: Available only on English Language
The above version of the Bleachbit application will works on the following Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
How to download & install Bleachbit Application for MacX?
There is no official package for installing the Bleachbit application in Mac OS. You can run it via terminal but the version is still not tested and graphical interface problem may happen. Simply no ready application available for Mac OS. In the future, we hope to bring the full BleachBit experience to all Mac OS X users.
Bleachbit 2.0 Cleaner Features:
Bleachbit 2.0 contains tonnes of features with it. We listed some most important features of Bleachbit below:
- It is mainly used to free disk space, reduce the size of backups and the time to create them by removing unnecessary files
Maintain privacy, Improve system performance, prepare whole disk images for compression by wiping free disk space.
- Deletes your private files.
- Works on multiple platforms.
- Open Source.
- No Value-added software.
- No malware, spyware, and adware.
- Contains 64 languages.
- Prevents data recovery.
- Cleans everything in your PC.
- Portable application.
- Command Line Interface.
- Frequent updates.
List of Cleaners Added in Bleachbit:
Bleachbit contains the following list of Cleaners in it. Everything has its own uses. Each cleaner will help you to delete private files, cookies from browsers, unwanted packages and more.
|Cleaner||Use to clean|
|Deep scan||Backup files, Temporary files and more|
|Easy tag||General Logs|
|Filezilla||Most Recent Files|
|gedit||Recent Documents List|
|Gwenview||Recent Documents List|
|System logs||acpid, Apache, auth.log, boot.log, bootstrap.log, casper.log, ConsoleKit history, cron, daemon.log, debug, dkms_autoinstaller, dmesg, dpkg.log, fontconfig.log, kern.log, lastlog, mail, messages, popularity-contest, preload.log, pycentral, secure, syslog, term.log, udev, user.log, vbox-install.log, xorg|
|WinRAR||Most recently used|
Bleachbit 2.0 Screenshots:
Get in Touch with Us:
We hope that the above article will help you to install the Bleachbit 2.0 in Linux PC. If you have any queries and then feel free to comment on us. If you have any query or if you face any problem with following the above steps then Kindly Comment Us and we will get back to you with a solution ASAP.
To know some best alternative for CCleaner, then visit here: Tecrobust