Installation Techniques to Install Chromium for Kubuntu 19.10:
This article will guide the different ways to Install the Chromium Web Browser for Kubuntu 19.10. Follow the instructions carefully and start installing Chromium Web Browser on your system.
- Chromium for Kubuntu
- Install Chromium on Kubuntu
- Launch Chromium on Kubuntu
- Remove/ Uninstall Chromium on Kubuntu
- Features of Chromium
- Get in Touch with Us
Chromium for Kubuntu:
Chromium: It is a free and open-source web browser developed by Google. Chromium developed by the same code of the Chrome browser. There are many web browsers are developed based on the Chromium code such as Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Amazon Silk, etc.
Install Google Chromium for Kubuntu:
You can utilize any one of the below-mentioned ways to install the Chromium web browser on your system.
Technique 1: Konsole command
- Launch the Konsole with the help of the Application Launcher. Otherwise, use the shortcut cut key CTRL+ALT+T to open Konsole.
- Execute the below-mentioned command on your Konsole.
- Now, you are required to enter your system password to confirm the installation.
Technique 2: Discover Software Center
- Go to the Discover Software Store on your system.
- Search the word “Chromium” in the search bar.
- You can the chromium-browser.
- Click on the “Install” button to install it on your system.
Launch Chromium Web Browser on Kubuntu:
- Open the Application Launcher on your system and search for “Chromium”.
- Click on the Chromium’s icon to launch it on your system.
Remove/Uninstall Chromium on Kubuntu:
- Launch the Konsole on your system by pressing the shortcut cut key CTRL+ALT+T
- Copy the following command and execute it to remove Chromium from your system.
Features of Chromium:
- Chromium automatically upgrades to the latest version.
- It has been integrated with the Adobe Flash Player.
- Build with the Licensed codecs for the H.264 video and AAC audio formats.
- Chromium supports the Tracking mechanisms for usage and crash reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
We hope that the above article discussed the instructions and the various methods to Install, Launch, and Remove Chromium for Kubuntu 19.10. Don’t forget to mention your queries in the comment section and your valued suggestions are always welcome. Keep learning with us. Thank you for visiting our website Tec Robust!!