- Install CloudTag on Linux Ubuntu- Using Terminal
- Install CloudTag on Ubuntu- Using GUI
- Launch CloudTag on Ubuntu
- Remove CloudTag from Ubuntu – Using Terminal and GUI
- Features of CloudTag
- App Details
- Get in Touch with us
Install CloudTag on Ubuntu 19.04/18.04.2 LTS- Using Terminal:
Follow the below steps in order to install the CloudTag via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the installation process of CloudTag.
Install CloudTag on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software-GUI:
- Go to All Applications (Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
- Locate Ubuntu Software and open it.
- Click on the Search symbol of Ubuntu Software. A Search box will appear.
- Search for CloudTag. Once you find the app, click on that.
- Choose Install and kindly wait for the installation to complete.
- Once done, you can Launch the CloudTag Ubuntu Application.
Launching CloudTag on Ubuntu:
Using the below two methods the CloudTag Ubuntu can be launched.
- Launch via terminal
- Launch via all apps menu
Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
Launching CloudTag Ubuntu via the All apps menu:
Click on the all apps menu icon in your Ubuntu desktop. Type the keyword “CloudTag” so that it will be displayed below. Go ahead and choose the CloudTag icon so that it will be launched automatically.
Permissions for CloudTag:
A user can enable or disable the desired permissions for CloudTag by clicking on the permissions tab.
List of permissions available for CloudTag:
- Access files in your home folder.
- Play and record sound.
Remove CloudTag from Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal
Follow the below steps in order to remove the CloudTag via terminal.
- Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
- Execute the following command on the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the removal of CloudTag.
Remove CloudTag using Ubuntu software-GUI
Open Ubuntu Software and search for CloudTag in the search box. Click on the remove tab in order to remove the CloudTag GUI.
Features of CloudTag:
- Efficient file sharing.
- Intranet and internet file sharing.
- Practical Hashtag concept.
- Cross-platform application.
- Safe and secure.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|App Size||132.6 MB|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Get in touch with us:
The above article clearly depicts the installation, launching, and removal of CloudTag from Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 19.04 Disco Dingo and on other Ubuntu-based Distros such as Linux Mint and more. In case of any Query please Comment Us. For instant Solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page