Colibri Ubuntu: Colibri is basically a browser but it differs much from the conventional browsers, Unlike Chrome or Firefox, Colibri provides a new browsing experience which rejuvenates the way of browsing. A Browser without tabs and a lot more. It is simple yet a powerful browser. Colibri web browser is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. In this article, we will check out all the necessary commands required to install this application on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), 19.04(Disco Dingo), Arch Linux, Fedora, Debian, and more.
- Install Colibri on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04– Using Terminal
- How to Install Colibri on Linux Ubuntu– Using GUI
- Remove/Uninstall Colibri browser from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Enable Dark Mode, Clear Cache, & Private Browsing of Colibri
- Colibri for Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Colibri on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04- Using Terminal:
It should also be noted that not everyone will like this app’s way of browsing yet it can give a new experience if we try it out. The following are the steps involved in the process of installing Colibri Browser on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, Linux Mint, KDE Neon, Kubuntu, Elementary OS, Debian, and other Ubuntu-based Distros and also on Debian. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Open Terminal on Linux Ubuntu using CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install Colibri on Linux Ubuntu. Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, then you can launch Colibri from Show Applications.
Install the Colibri Browser on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method to install Colibri on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. You can either open Ubuntu Software and search of Colibri or simply click on the following button to open the installation page of Colibri on your Ubuntu Software.
How to Remove/Uninstall Colibri browser from Linux Ubuntu:
Execute the following command on the Ubuntu terminal to remove or uninstall Colibri from Linux Ubuntu.
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||54 MB(Appx)|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
How to Enable Dark Mode and do Private Browsing and Clear Cache and History on Colibri:
Colibri is a very simple browser which you can make use of for effective browsing. The interface may seem simple but it is all loaded with features.
- Dark Mode can be enabled from Settings.
- Private Browsing can made use from Settings.
- Finally, Click on Clear Cookies and Website Data and Clear Cache will clear off the User data. This option can also be accessed from Settings.
Install Colibri Browser on Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
The following are the commands to be used for installing Colibri browser on various Linux Distros such as Fedora, Arch Linux, CentOS, and OpenSUSE.
Colibri for Fedora:
Colibri for Arch Linux:
Colibri for CentOS:
Install Colibri for OpenSUSE:
Get in Touch with Us:
With Colibri, it is defintely a new way of browsing and it is worth trying. The article provides detailed information on Colibri Browser and also provides all the methods involved in the process of installing Colibri on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, CentOS, Debian, and more. If you have any Query with the above article, then Kindly Comment it on the comment section and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP. For instant solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page