Crystal for Ubuntu: Looking for Crystal Language on your Linux? This article will guide you through the methods involved in the process of installing Crystal Language on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), Ubuntu 19.10(Eoan Ermine), Debian, Kubuntu, Linux Mint, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE, and more. Crystal Language is a programming language based on OOP with Syntaxes inspired by Ruby. The Type safety of a program created by Crystal is of Static Type Checking. It is available for Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, and OpenBSD.
- How to Install Crystal on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10
- Adding Crystal Libraries to Ubuntu
- Remove/Uninstall Crystal from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Crystal for Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, and CentOS
- Get in Touch with us
Install Crystal on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10 & other Ubuntu-based Distros- Using Snap:
Crystal can be installed on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10/ 19.04(Disco Dingo), and other Ubuntu-based distros such as Linux Mint, Kubuntu, UbuntuMate, and also on Debian using Snappy package manager.
- Open Terminal using the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T.
- Paste and execute the following command on the terminal to install Crystal on Ubuntu.
- Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process. Once installed, then you can start using it via terminal.
Adding Crystal Libraries after installing it:
Getting Help menu from Crystal:
How to Remove/Uninstall Crystal from Linux Ubuntu:
Execute the following command to remove Crystal from Linux Ubuntu.
|License||Free to Use|
How to Install Crystal Language on Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, CentOS, and more:
Crystal for Fedora:
Install Crystal on Arch Linux:
Crystall Application for OpenSUSE:
Crystal for CentOS:
Get in Touch with us:
The above article provides detailed information on Crystal Programming Languges and provide the steps for installing Crystal on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/19.04/19.10, other Ubuntu-based distros, Debian, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE. If you have any Query with the above article, Kindly Comment on the comment section and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP. For instant solutions, kindly visit our Forum!!