Disk Space Saver: Just a click will be required to free up your disk space effortlessly with the use of this application. It is a mini tool that helps you to locate huge space on the hard drive in seconds. One special feature in this application lets you spot and remove large-space files and folders in an easy click. Disk Space Saver is simple and fast to use as it will not require any sort of installation process. We will assist you to install the Disk Space Saver App on Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS easily.
- Disk Space Saver Application Info
- Install Disk Space Saver App on Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal
- Disk Space Saver Installation from Ubuntu Software
- Launch and utilize the Disk Space Saver App
- Remove/Uninstall Disk Space Saver Application
- A Brief Closure
Disk Space Saver Application Info:
|App Size||62.4 MB|
Two Diverse Ways to Install Disk Space Saver App:
Install Disk Space Saver App on Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal:
- To open the Terminal, you have to click CTRL+ALT+Ton Linux Ubuntu.
- For installing Disk Space Saver App, you have to run the below command on the Ubuntu Terminal. After that, enter your system password to authenticate the installation process.
Disk Space Saver Installation from Ubuntu Software:
You can also make use of Ubuntu Software to install Disk Space Saver App as another way. Just click on the following button on your Ubuntu software.
Launch Disk Space Saver App and Save your Bytes:
Way 1: Disk Space Saver App Launch – Using Terminal
In order to launch this Application, you have to copy and paste the below command on the Terminal and click Enter.
Way 2: Ubuntu Software
- Move on to Ubuntu Software.
- Look for Disk Space Saver App.
- Then, click on the Launch button.
Way 3: Show Applications
- Just click on Show Applications in your system.
- Type Disk Space Saver in the search option.
- Click on Disk Space Saver Application.
Remove/Uninstall Disk Space Saver App:
- You can easily remove/uninstall this app with the use of the following short command.
- Enter your system password to verify the process.
A Brief Closure:
The above article will be useful as it makes you understand the Disk Space Saver installation in Linux Ubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine/ 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver. Besides, we have provided the simple techniques of launch and remove/uninstall of Disk Space Saver Application. Free up Hundreds of GBs with the use of the Disk Space Saver App. Share your queries/suggestions in the below comment section. Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Keep Learning!!