Eye of GNOME: Eye of GNOME is a secure, lightweight and easily accessible image viewer for the GNOME environment. It is the official image viewer for the GNOME and it is also known as Image Viewer. It supports a diverse sort of image file format to view single images or large images in a collection. The Eye of GNOME App lets you set any image as a desktop wallpaper. Further, it allows you to view the images as a slideshow in a fullscreen mode. The GdkPixbuf is a library that determines which Eye of GNOME Application file formats can load and save. In this article, we will assist you to install the Eye of GNOME App on Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS in effortless steps.
- Details of Eye of GNOME App
- Making use of Terminal to install Eye of GNOME App
- Eye of GNOME Installation from Ubuntu Software
- Launch Eye of GNOME App and Analyze your Expenses
- Remove/Uninstall Eye of GNOME Application
- A Short Summary
Details of Eye of GNOME App:
|App Size||39.6 MB|
Install Eye of GNOME App on Linux Ubuntu:
1) Making use of Terminal to install Eye of GNOME App:
- Using this simple shortcut CTRL+ALT+T,
you can open the Terminal on Linux Ubuntu.
- You just need to run the below command on the Ubuntu Terminal to install the Eye of GNOME App. You will be asked to enter your system password to verify the installation process.
2) Eye of GNOME Installation from Ubuntu Software:
In another way, you can make use of Ubuntu Software to install Eye of GNOME Application. Just click on the following button on your Ubuntu software.
Launch Eye of GNOME App and View your Images:
Method 1: Eye of GNOME App Launch – Using Terminal
On the Ubuntu Terminal, you have to type eog and click enter to launch it.
Method 2: Ubuntu Software
- Click on Ubuntu Software.
- Search for Eye of GNOME App.
- Now, you just need to click the Launch button.
Method 3: Show Applications
- In your system, you have to click on Show Applications.
- Then, type Eye of GNOME in the search option.
- Click on Eye of GNOME App.
Remove/Uninstall Eye of GNOME Application:
In order to remove/uninstall Eye of GNOME App, you just need to execute the following command on your Ubuntu Terminal.
A Short Summary:
We hope that our article is constructive and useful regarding the Eye of GNOME installation in Linux Ubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine/ 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver. Also, we guided you with some simple ways of launch and remove/install of Eye of GNOME App. With this easily obtainable image viewer, you can view all your memorable images and so you start to love this little app. Your feedbacks are highly welcomed as it will be a virtue to our write-up.