GHex Editor for Ubuntu: It is a binary file editor from Canonical and it is available for various Linux Distros such as Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), Ubuntu 19.04(Disco Dingo), Linux Arch, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, and more. It displays the hexa decimal value and their corresponding ASCII representation for the given Binary value. GHex Editor for various Linux Distros can be installed using Snappy Package manager. In this article, we will check out all the methods involved in the process of installing GHex Editor on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), Ubuntu 19.04(Disco Dingo), and Ubuntu-based distros, Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, CentOS, Debian and more.
- Install GHex Editor on Linux Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- How to Install GHex on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS– Using GUI
- Remove/Uninstall GHex from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Install GHex Editor on Fedora, Arch, CentOS, & OpenSUSE
- Get in Touch with Us
Install GHex Editor on Linux Ubuntu- Usinger Terminal:
- GHex Editor can be installed on Linux Ubuntu, and Ubuntu-based distros and also on Debian using Snappy package manager.
- Go to the Terminal using the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install GHex editor on Ubuntu. Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once installed, then the app can be launched from Show Applications.
Install GHex Editor on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method to install GHex on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. You can either open Ubuntu Software and search of GHex Editor or simply click on the following button to open the installation page of GHex Editor on your Ubuntu Software.
How to Remove/Uninstall GHex Editor from Linux Ubuntu:
The following is the command to be used to remove or uninstall GHex editor from Linux Ubuntu.
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||53 MB(Appx)|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Install GHex Editor on Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
The following are the commands to be executed on the terminal to install GHex editor on various Linux distros.
GHex Editor for Fedora:
Install GHex Editor on Arch Linux:
Get GHex Editor on CentOS:
GHex Editor for OpenSUSE:
Get in Touch with Us:
This article provides detailed information on GHex editor and also provides various methods to install GHex editor on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, and other Ubuntu-based Distros, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Debian and more. If you have any Query with the above article kindly Comment it and we will revert to you with solution ASAP.