Gnome System Monitor: This Gnome System Monitor is a Gnome Process viewer with beautiful interface. This Gnome System Monitor provides the data of RAM, HDD Memory, OS process & Network Activity. This Gnome System Monitor has the best interface with “Real-time Graph Data“, You can monitor the activity of HDD, Memory and Network activity through the graphical values with real-time trends. This system monitor is similar to the Windows Task Manager but better than it. In this article, We are going to provide the information about installing the Gnome System Monitor on Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.04 Disco Dingo Edition.
- Install the Gnome System Monitor on Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- How to Install the Gnome System Monitor– Using GUI Mode
- Remove Gnome System Monitor Utility from Ubuntu 18.04
- Features of Gnome System Monitor Game
- Frequently Asked Questions
Install Gnome System Monitor Utility on Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.04 using Snap:
With the help of snap, it is very easy to install the Gnome System Monitor on Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.04, You just need to copy the below codes and paste it on the terminal of your Ubuntu and then click “Enter” to execute the command. Then the Gnome System Monitor utility will successfully installed in your system. You can access the-Tetris from the “All Apps” menu. In the below list you may able to get the installation command for all the versions of Gnome System Monitor Utility.
Install the Gnome System Monitor on Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros: (18.04 & 19.04):
Copy the above command & paste in your Ubuntu terminal and hit Enter button. The Installation process will initiate and in few seconds the Gnome System Monitor has successfully installed in your Ubuntu PC.
Once the installation process got finished, You can find this app on your “All Apps” menu.
How to Install the Gnome System monitor using GUI- Using Ubuntu Store:
If you don’t know how to use Ubuntu Terminal to install the Gnome System monitor utility app and then there is an alternate method available to install the Gnome System monitor through the GUI method. This app is available on the Ubuntu store and here we will explain the installation method of the Gnome System monitor game from the Ubuntu store step by step method.
- Go to All Applications.
- Search and Locate Ubuntu Software and Open it.
- Click on the Search Symbol that is available on the Top of the Window.
- A Search bar will appear now. Search for the “Gnome System monitor” Game.
- Once you locate the App, Click on that and Choose Install.
- In a few seconds, the installation process will complete.
- You can find this game on “All Apps” or open your terminal and type “Gnome System Monitor” and hit the “Enter” button.
How to Remove The Gnome System Monitor from Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.04:
The above command will remove the Gnome System Monitor Utility app from your Ubuntu PC. Alternatively, you can use the Ubuntu Store to remove this App from your PC.
Gnome System Monitor Utility Features:
- Tree view for process dependencies
- Icons for processes
- Hide processes that you don’t want to see
- Graphical time histories of CPU/memory/swap usage
- Ability to kill/renice processes needing root access
- The basic standard features
Frequently Asked Questions:
That’s it, by following the above steps you can successfully install the Gnome System Monitor Utility App in your Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.04 PC. If you have any queries related to this topic and feel free to comment below.