Install Google Chrome on Ubuntu Unity: This will be one of the interesting articles for TecRobust as well as our users. Ever wondered Google Chrome is available for Linux Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1 LTS and also for other Linux Debian Distributions such as Linux Mint and other distros like Fedora and SUSE?. Well, the answer is Yes, Google Chrome is officially available for Linux Debian Distributions and also for other distributions. When we wanted to install Chrome on Ubuntu, we searched for Google Chrome in Ubuntu Software but we didn’t get any satisfying results and finally, we ended up with installing Chromium Browser which is also a Good one but not as flexible and stable as Google Chrome. But, in this article, we will see How to Download and Install Official Google Chrome on Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1 LTS.
- How to Download Google Chrome on Ubuntu/Debian Distros
- How to Install Google Chrome on Ubuntu Unity
- How to Download & Install Google Chrome on Non-Debian Distributions
- Get in Touch with Us
How to Download Google Chrome for Ubuntu from the Official Chrome Website :
Kindly follow the below steps. The steps are explained with clear step by step image explanations for the better understanding of the users.
- Go to Official Google Chrome Website.
- Scroll to the Footer(Bottom) of the page.
- You will find “Other Platforms” on “Chrome Family“.
- Click on the Other Platforms and a popup will appear.
- Choose the Platform as Linux.
- By Default, Chrome 64bit.deb file for Ubuntu will be selected. Kindly Accept and Install.
- Kindly wait for the deb file to download. Once the download is finished then you can install Google Chrome on Ubuntu using the Google Chrome deb file.
Installing Google Chrome on Ubuntu Unity- Next Step:
Once the download is done, then it is time to install it on your Ubuntu System. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Click and run the Google Chrome deb file that you have downloaded in the above step.
- Ubuntu Software will load and you can find Google Chrome over there. Choose Install.
- The installation will start now. Kindly wait for sometime.
- Once the installation is done, then Google Chrome is installed on Chrome Ubuntu Unity and you can access it on All Applications.
- Enjoy Surfing with the Best Browser of the world.
How to Download and Install Google Chrome on Linux Non-Debian Distributions:
- In this section, we will see How to get Google Chrome on Non-Debian Linux Distros such as Fedora, SUSE Linux and more.
- All the Steps are the same as the above-explained method and there is only one difference.
- On the Download Page of Other Platforms of Google Chrome, Choose 64 bit.rpm file(Fedora/SUSE).
- Once the download is completed, then you can follow the above method and install it on your Non-Debian Linux Distributions.
Get in Touch with Us:
This article clearly explained How to Download and Install Google Chrome on Ubuntu Unity and other Debian and Non-Debian distributions of Linux. We are sure that you will be surprised by this article and will be happier to use Google Chrome on your Linux Ubuntu Unity 18.04.1. If you have any Query or Suggestions then Kindly Comment Us and we will get back to you with a solution ASAP.