Gparted Ubuntu: In this article, we will see how to install Gparted on various Linux distributions such as Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo, and other Ubuntu-based distros, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Mageia, and more. Gparted is basically a Partitions Manager which is used to manage your partitions, and as well as the hard disk. The application is a free application and it is also available for Windows, and macOS platform. Here, we will see not only about installing Gparted Ubuntu but also about using Gparted on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
- Install Gparted on Linux Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- Install Gparted on Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, and More
- How to Remove Gparted from Linux Ubuntu & ubuntu-based distros
- Download Gparted for Windows & macOS
- Features of Gparted Partitions Manager
- System Requirements of this Application
- Get in Touch with Us
How to Install Gparted Partitions Manager on Ubuntu- Using Terminal:
- Open Terminal using the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command to install this application on Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based distros.
- Kindly enter your system password to authenticate the installation process.
- Once installed, then you can start using it on Linux Ubuntu. Gparted can be accessed from All Applications.
Install Gparted on Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Mageia, and more:
Install Gparted on Debian Distros:
Install Gparted on Fedora Distributions:
Install Gparted on OpenSUSE:
Install Gparted on Mageia:
How to Remove/Uninstall Gparted from Linux Ubuntu:
The following is the command to be used to uninstall or remove Gparted from Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros.
Download Gparted for Windows and macOS Platforms:
As told in the above paragraph, Gparted is not only available for Linux but also for Windows and as well as macOS. You can make a Live Bootable Image of Gparted from the corresponding image file(iso file) and then can be used on Windows, and macOS. The image file can be download from official Gparted Website.
- Download Gparted for Windows and macOS– Official Gparted
Features of Gparted Partitions Manager:
- It allows you to carry out various partitions related functions such as Creating Partitions, Deleting Partitions, Resizing a partition, Rescuing data from lost partitions, and much more.
- Gparted supports SSD, USB Sticks, and NVMe.
Hardware requirements to use Gparted Application:
- A minimum of 256 MB of RAM is required for the effective functioning of the application.
- It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Architectures.
- Gparted can be used on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Get in Touch with Us:
This article provides detailed information on Gparted Partitions Manager Application and also provides methods to install Gparted on various Linux distributions such as Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04, Linux Mint 19.2, and other Ubuntu-based distros, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Debian, Mageia, and more. If you have any Query with the above article, then Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.