Hiri: Hiri is an email client for Exchange and Office 365 accounts. It supports Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems. Hiri is a business-focused desktop e-mail client for sending and receiving e-mails, managing calendars, contacts, and tasks. It was developed as an alternative to existing e-mail clients and calendar applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird. Hiri provides 7 days free trial option and after that monthly or annual subscriptions can be made. Hiri is developed and maintained by a company named Hiri Inc., headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. In this article, we will see how to install Hiri on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS versions, 19.04, and other Ubuntu-based Distros.
- Install Hiri on Linux Ubuntu- Using Terminal
- Install Hiri on Ubuntu- Using GUI
- Launch Hiri on Ubuntu
- Remove Hiri from Ubuntu – Using Terminal and GUI
- Features of Hiri
- App Details
- Get in Touch with us
Install Hiri Ubuntu 19.04/18.04.2 LTS- Using Terminal:
Follow the below steps in order to install the Hiri Ubuntu via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the installation process of Hiri Ubuntu.
Install Hiri Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software-GUI:
- Go to All Applications (Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
- Locate Ubuntu Software and open it.
- Click on the Search symbol of Ubuntu Software. A Search box will appear.
- Search for Hiri Ubuntu. Once you find the app, click on that.
- Choose Install and kindly wait for the installation to complete.
- Once done, you can Launch the Hiri Ubuntu Application.
Launching Hiri Ubuntu:
Using the below two methods the Hiri Ubuntu can be launched.
- Launch via terminal
- Launch via all apps menu
Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
Hiri Email client:
A user can configure Hiri only with an Exchange or Office 365 email account.
Permissions for Hiri:
A user can enable or disable the desired permissions for Hiri by clicking on the permissions tab.
List of permissions available for Hiri:
- Access files in your home folder.
- Read system mount information and disk quotas.
- Play and record sound.
- Read/write files on removable storage devices.
Remove Hiri from Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal
Follow the below steps in order to remove the Hiri Ubuntu via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the removal of Hiri.
Remove Hiri using Ubuntu software-GUI
Open Ubuntu Software and search for Hiri in the search box. Click on the remove tab in order to remove the Hiri GUI.
Features of Hiri:
- Avail Single and multiple licenses.
- Easy navigation and powerful interface.
- Perfect calendar sync.
- Global Address List Directory.
- Set reminders and Shared calendars.
- Compatible with Microsoft archive tools.
- More Secure.
- Offline mode option.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|App Size||211.1 MB|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Get in touch with us:
The above article clearly depicts the installation, launching, and removal of Hiri Email Client Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 19.04 Disco Dingo and on other Ubuntu-based Distros such as Linux Mint and more. In case of any Query please Comment Us. For instant Solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page