HTMLDOC Application for Linux Ubuntu: It is an interesting application that allows users to generate HTML, Postscript, PDF files and more from HTML and web pages. The application comes with a lot of features such as TOC(Table of Contents), different kinds of fonts, colors, and document type, and more. With this application, we can easily make a book type document from a web page’s url, and more. In this article, we will check out the methods to install htmldoc application in Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros.
- Application Details
- HTMLDOC for Linux Ubuntu 19.10/ 18.04 LTS– Using Terminal
- Install HTMLDOC from Ubuntu Software– GUI
- Remove/Uninstall HTMLDOC from Linux Ubuntu
- Get in touch with us
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||83 MB|
Install the HTMLDOC app in Linux Ubuntu 19.10/ 18.04 LTS- Using Terminal:
- Open Terminal on Ubuntu using CTRL + ALT + T.
- Run the following command on the terminal to install HTMLDOC application on Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros. Kindly enter your system password to authenticate the installation process.
- Once installed, then it can be accessed from Show Applications of Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10.
Install HTMLDOC on Linux Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method to install the HTMLDOC application. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. Simply click on the following button to open the installation page on your Ubuntu Software.
Remove/Unintall HTMLDOC from Linux Ubuntu:
Execute the following command on the terminal to remove or uninstall this application from Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10.
Get in touch with us:
The above article provides detailed information on HTMLDOC Application and provides different methods to install this application on Linux Ubuntu 19.10(Eoan Ermine), Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), and other Ubuntu-based Distros. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section. For instant solutions, visit our Forum!!