Kodi 18.2 on Linux: Kodi, one of the most successful and most versatile players that completely changed the view of players. On the other hand, Linux, One of the most used and a successful Open source operating system that is being used all around the globe and also the Backbone of a number of Complex and most successful software. Hence, the combination of Kodi and Linux will be something very different from the usual ways and in this article, we will see How to Install Kodi 18.2 on Linux Ubuntu and other Linux Distros.
- Brief Introduction to Kodi Player
- Install Kodi 18.2 on Ubuntu using Terminal
- Installing Kodi on other Linux Distributions
- Kodi for different Devices & Platforms
- Get in touch with Us
A Brief Introduction on Kodi Player:
- Kodi has its trail from Xbox as it was initially designed as a media player for the purpose of Xbox and was named as XBMC. Later on, it was changed to Xbox Media Center and finally got its most famous name Kodi.
- Kodi is an all in one player[Most Versatile Open Source Media Player] that allows you to watch Videos, listen to music, view pictures, Run apps and with the help of a number of addons, you can browse the web and can do a lot more.
- Addons strengthen Kodi more and allows it to perform a lot more tasks.
- Kodi is almost available for all devices such as Laptop/PC, Smartphones, Tablets, Raspberry and more and also available for most of the famous platforms such as Windows, Linux, iOS, Mac, Android and more.
- The most Stable version of Kodi player currently is Kodi 18 Leia which is the successor of Kodi Krypton 17.6.
Install Kodi on Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu Based Distros- Using Terminal:
Let us get to the Steps directly. The Following are the Commands that have to be used to install Kodi 18.2 on your Linux Operating System.
- After the installation, Kodi can be launched from All Applications.
Installing Kodi 18.2 Leia on other Linux Distributions:
Kodi for Different Devices and Platforms:
Kodi is a Cross-Platform Media Player that is available for different devices such as Smartphones, Laptop/PCs, Single Board Computers such as Raspberry Pi and more. Different Platforms includes
- Raspberry Pi
If you are looking to install Kodi other than Linux then Kindly Visit the Official Kodi.
All About Kodi Addons:
When it comes to Kodi Player, one of the most famous features is its Addons. Kodi Allows you to download and install a number of Official Kodi Addons and as well as Third party Kodi Addons. There are Thousands of Third party Kodi Addons available. Just Like Kodi Addons, there a number of themes and skins available for Kodi 18 Leia that can be installed within the Kodi Player itself.
Get in touch with Us:
The above article provides the Complete information on How to Download and Install Kodi 18.2 on Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo, Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS, Fedora, Arch Linux and more. If you have any Query then Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.
- Article Quality
- Content Depth
For more interesting Articles, Kindly visit