Kodi 18.3 on Linux: Kodi, one of the most successful and most versatile players that completely changed the view of players. On the other hand, Linux, One of the most used and a successful Open source operating system that is being used all around the globe and also the Backbone of a number of Complex and most successful software. Hence, the combination of Kodi and Linux will be something very different from the usual ways and in this article, we will see How to Install Kodi 18.3 on Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo, Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS Bionic Beaver, Fedora, Arch, Windows, Mac, iOS and more.
- Install Kodi 18.3 on Linux Ubuntu
- How to Upgrade Kodi to the Most Stable Version?
- Remove Kodi from Ubuntu
- Install Kodi 18.3 on Fedora & Arch
- Download Kodi 18.3 for Windows & More
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Kodi 18.3 on Linux Ubuntu & Ubuntu Based Distros- Using Terminal:
Let us get to the Steps directly. The Following are the Commands that have to be used to install Kodi 18.3 on your Linux Operating System.
- After the installation, Kodi can be launched from All Applications.
How to Upgrade Kodi 18.2 to Kodi 18.3 on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS:
Upgrading Kodi to the Latest and most stable version is very easy when it comes to Ubuntu 19.04, Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS and generally Ubuntu based Distros. The following are the commands to be executed on the Ubuntu Terminal and you can upgrade Kodi to the most stable version.
How to Remove Kodi 18.3 From Linux Ubuntu 19.04/18.04.2 LTS:
Installing Kodi 18.3 Leia on other Linux Distributions:
The following are the commands to be used to install Kodi on Fedora and Arch Distributions.
How to Install Kodi 18.3 Leia on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and More:
As we know, Kodi is a cross-platform Multimedia Player, it is available for various platforms. The following are the platforms for which Kodi Player is readily available.
- Raspberry Pi & More
Steps to Install Kodi 18.3 on above Platforms:
- Go to Official Kodi.
- Click on Downloads.
- Scroll Down and come to Choose your Weapon section.
- Under the Choose your Weapon, section, choose the platform for which you wish to install Kodi. Here we have explained with choosing Windows.
- Choose for Windows box will pop-up now.
- Under the Recommended tab, choose the Installer 32 bit or Installer 64 bit accordingly from Release section.
- Once you choose the version, the Download will start automatically. Kindly wait till the download finishes and then carry out the usual App Installing procedure of Windows.
- Same way, you can install Kodi 18.3 on other platforms.
Get in Touch with Us:
This article provides detailed information on How to Install Kodi 18.3 on Linux Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo, Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS Bionic Beaver, Fedora, Arch, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and more. We also got to know about the Codename of upcoming Stable Kodi Player that is Kodi 19 which is codenamed as Matrix. If you have any Query then Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution soon. For an instant solution, connect to us with our Forum!!