KTurtle: It is an educational application which helps users in the programming process. KTurtle Application desires to make programming as simple and touchable as possible. TurtleScript is the programming language used in this App and it implies the logo. In this article, we will help you to install the KTurtle Application in Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS. Once you have installed, it can be utilized to teach kids the basics of geometry, math, programming and more. KTurtle helps the users to translate messages and commands into the native language. Effective features available in this application are step execution, slow-motion, simple error messages, intuitive syntax highlighting and even more.
- Application Details of KTurtle
- KTurtle App on Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal
- Installation of KTurtle from Ubuntu Software
- Launch and use the KTurtle App
- How to Remove KTurtle Application
Application Details of KTurtle :
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||1 MB Appx|
Install KTurtle Application:
1) KTurtle App on Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal:
- To open Terminal, use the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T on Linux Ubuntu
- In order to install KTurtle App, run the below command on the Ubuntu Terminal. Then, enter your system password to verify the installation process.
- Once the KTurtle installed successfully, you can access it from Show Applications of Linux Ubuntu.
2) Installation of KTurtle from Ubuntu Software:
Alternatively, we can make use of Ubuntu Software to install KTurtle App. You have to click on the following button on your Ubuntu software.
Launch KTurtle App and check out its nice features:
1) KTurtle App Launch – Using Terminal:
Enter KTurtle on the Ubuntu Terminal to launch it.
2) Ubuntu Software:
- Go to Ubuntu Software.
- Search for KTurtle App.
- Click on the Launch button.
3) Show Applications:
- You have to click on Show Applications in your system.
- Type KTurtle in the search box.
- Click on the KTurtle Application.
Remove/Uninstall KTurtle Application:
On the Ubuntu Terminal, removing/uninstalling the KTurtle Application is made easy with the following command.
In this article, you have learned to install KTurtle App in Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS. Also, we assist you to launch and remove/install of KTurtle Application in a simple way. Install the KTurtle App and experience the pleasure of learning the programming language. If you have any queries/doubts, kindly share it in the below comment section.