Large Files Finder Install on Ubuntu: In this article, we will cover the topics such as installing Large Files Finder app on Ubuntu, usage and uninstallation of Large Files Finder app from Ubuntu systems.
Large Files Finder app is developed by Qiplex. The team behind the Qiplex developed many essential Linux applications and the Large Files Finder is one of them! This app will help you to find and delete the large files from your Ubuntu system. Let us get into the article.
- Install Large Files Finder on Ubuntu
- Launch the application
- How to Use Large Files Finder app
- Application Details
- Remove/Uninstallation Large Files Finder from Ubuntu
Install Large Files Finder on Ubuntu:
This application is available on SnapCroft.io and you can install the application using the Snap Package installer. Snap Package Installer comes default in the later Ubuntu 16.04 LTS versions.
If your Ubuntu version misses snap, then follow the command to install it!sudo apt install snapd
Once you installed the Snap Package Installer on your Ubuntu system, kindly follow the below steps to install the Large Files Finder application on your PC.
- Open the Terminal
- Copy the command
- Paste the command and execute it
- It will take a few seconds to complete.
That’s it, you successfully installed the application on your Ubuntu PC.
You can directly install the large files finder app without using command! Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- You will be directed to Ubuntu Store and the Large Files Finder application will appear on your screen.
- Click the install button and wait for few seconds to completion of the installation process
Kindly follow the next section to launch the application.
Launch The Application:
- You can launch the application using the terminal itself!
- Copy the phrase large-files-finder & paste it in the terminal
- Execute it to launch the application!
- Or simply you can find the application from the All Apps Menu!
How to Use Large Files Finder app:
- Once the application launched, you will be asked to select the folder to list all the large files on your Ubuntu system!
- Click the “Add” button to add the folder
- Once you add the folder and the application will list all the large files on your system!
- From the above image, the app listed all the files from a large size to small size!
- You need to select the file that you really want to get rid off
- Finally, click the “Delete” button to delete all those unwanted large files from your Ubuntu system.
That’s it. This is how you can use the Large Files Finder application to find and delete unwanted large files from your Ubuntu system.
- Allows you to search Large Files
- Have Smart Filter options
- Files Grouping
- Amazingly Fast
- Plain & Simple
- Ease to use!
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free & Paid Version Available!|
|App Size||54.5 MB|
Remove/Uninstallation Large Files Finder from Ubuntu:
Command to remove Large Files Finder from your Ubuntu system:
That’s it. This is how you can install a Large Files Finder application on your Ubuntu system! This application will allow you to search and delete large size files from your Ubuntu system!. If you have any queries and then kindly comment us below.