Mailspring Ubuntu: It is one of the free email client available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Mailspring also offers a Pro version with added features which are being charged on a monthly basis. When it comes to Linux, just like other email clients such as Thunderbird, Hiri, etc, Mailspring is also simple and easy to use application that is loaded with features. In this article, we will check out all the methods involved in the process of installing Mailspring Email client on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), Ubuntu 19.04(Disco Dingo), and other Ubuntu-based distros such as Linux Mint 19.2 Tina, Debian, Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, and CentOS.
- How to Install Mailspring on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04– Using Terminal
- Install Mailspring on Linux Ubuntu– Using GUI
- Login or Signup for Mailspring ID
- How to Remove Mailspring from Linux Ubuntu
- Install Mailspring on Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, & CentOS
- Download Mailspring for Windows and macOS
- Features of Mailspring Application
- Application Details
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Mailspring on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04- Using Terminal:
We will use Snappy Package manager to install this application on Ubuntu, and Ubuntu-based Distros, and also on Debian Distros. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Open Terminal using CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following commands on the terminal. Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- The above command will install Mailspring email client on your Ubuntu. Once installed, it can be launched from All Applications(Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
Install Mailspring on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method to install Mailspring on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. You can either open Ubuntu Software and search of Mailspring or simply click on the following button to open the installation page of Mailspring on your Ubuntu Software.
Login or Signup for Mailspring ID:
- You need to create a Mailspring ID in order to use Mailspring. After creating the ID, you can start using the Mailspring on Ubuntu.
- Once the ID is created, you can start connecting your email accounts.
How to Remove/Uninstall Mailspring from Linux ubuntu:
The following command has to be used on the terminal to remove or uninstall Mailspring from Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros.
Install Mailspring on Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
Kindly use the following commands on the corresponding terminals to install Mailpsring email client on various Linux Distros such as Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE.
Mailspring for Fedora:
Mailspring for Arch linux:
Mailspring for CentOS:
Mailspring for OpenSUSE:
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||202 MB(Appx)|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Download Mailspring for Windows and macOS:
As already mentioned, Mailspring is also available for Windows and macOS platforms. You can download the corresponding setup files from Official Mailspring.
- Go to Official Mailspring.
- Choose the download option accordingly to download the setup files.
Features of Mailspring Email Client Application:
- It supports multiple accounts.
- Themes and layouts are available to customize Mailspring.
- Touch and Gesture support is available.
- Unified inbox support for all your email accounts.
- An inbuilt translator is available to translate and understand other languages.
Get in Touch with Us:
This article provides detailed information of Mailspring Email Client and explains all the methods involved in the process of installing Mailspring on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 19.04, Fedora, Arch, Debian, OpenSUSE, and CentOS. If you have any Query with the above article, Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page