Micropad on Ubuntu: To make it simple about Micropad, it is generally a simple but powerful Notepad application which will be very essential for Developers, Students, and everyone. Micropad is a Cross-Platform Open Source application that can perform tasks such as taking Notes, Evernote Import, Client-side Encryption, Markdown Editor and more. In this article, we will see How to Install Micropad on Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo, Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS, Arch Linux, Windows and as well as Mac.
- Features of this Note taking Application
- Install Micropad on Ubuntu using Terminal
- Remove this Application from ubuntu
- Get Micropad on Arch Linux
- Download Micropad on Windows 10 & Mac
- Use Micropad on Browser as a Web app– Truly Cross-Platform
- Get in Touch with Us
Features of Micropad Note taking Application:
- Truly Cross-Platform: As told above, Micropad is available for different platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac and that does not complete the list, It is available as a Web App also which can you accessed through the browser.
- Client Side Encryption: Privacy of the Notes are well secured with the help of ES-256 client-side encryption.
- Go for the Infinite Canvas: Why restrict yourself with lined sheets? with infinite canvas on Micropad, Note taking has been taken to the next level.
- Syncing and Evernote Import: Sync all your notes on all your devices through the secured ES-256 client-side encryption using Microsync. Importing Evernote’s notes on Micropad is very easy.
Install Micropad on Ubuntu & Ubuntu-based Distros- Using Terminal:
Let us get into the steps directly. Micropad for Ubuntu is now available on Snapcraft.
The above command will get Micropad on Ubuntu via Snap. Kindly wait till the installation is done. Then Micropad App can be opened from All Applications.
Remove Micropad from Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros:
Install Micropad for Arch Linux:
The following is the command to be used to install Micropad on Arch Linux Distribution.
How to Install Micropad on Windows 10 and Mac:
Micropad is not just about Linux. As it is a truly cross-platform Application, it is available for other platforms such as Windows and MacOS. The following is the Official Micropad download link for Windows and Mac.
Open Micropad on your Browser itself- Web App:
As Micropad is a truly cross-platform application, start editing and manage your notes in the Browser itself. You can use Micro Sync to get all your notes on all your devices and as well as on the Web app. The following are the steps to be done to use this note taking application as a Web app.
- Go to Official Micropad.
- Click on the “Open in Browser” Then give it some time. The notepad will now be ready for your use.
Get in Touch with Us:
This article provides detailed information on the Modern Day Notepad that is Micropad and methods to install Micropad on Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo, Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS, Windows, Mac, and also as a Web app. The Infinite Canvas and refreshing interface makes Micropad very interesting. If you have any Query regarding this article, Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.
- Article Quality - 90%90%
- Content Depth - 85%85%
- Explanation - 90%90%
- Efficiency - 98%98%
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit