MuseScore for Linux Ubuntu: It is one of the essential applications for Music Lovers. MuseScore allows users to create, play, and print music sheets. With MuseScore, one can actually write their own music codes. It is free to use scorewriter open-source application that is available for various platforms such as Windows, Linux, and macOS. In this article, we will check out the steps to install MuseScore on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), Ubuntu 19.10(Eoan Ermine), and more.
- Install MuseScore on Linux Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- How to Install MuseScore using Ubuntu Software– Alternate Method
- Remove/Uninstall MuseScore from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Get in touch with us
Install MuseScore in Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10 & More- Using Terminal:
- Follow the below steps on the terminal to install this application on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10, Ubuntu 19.04(Disco Dingo), Linux Mint, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, and other Ubuntu-based distros and also on Debian.
- Open Terminal using the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install MuseScore on Linux Ubuntu. Enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once installed, you can access MuseScore from Show Applications of Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10.
How to Install MuseScore on Linux Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method to install the MuseScore application. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. Simply click on the following button to open the installation page on your Ubuntu Software.
Uninstall/Remove MuseScore from Linux Ubuntu:
Execute the following command on the terminal to uninstall or remove the MuseScore music sheet application from Linux Ubuntu, and Ubuntu-based Distros.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||170 MB|
Get in touch with us:
MuseScore is a wonderful application for music lovers and with the above article, you can now install MuseScore Application on Ubuntu 19.10, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, and other Ubuntu-based Distros. If you have any queries with the above article, please let us know in the comment section. For quick solutions, visit our Forum!!
Visit our Homepage for more interesting articles.