- Install Node-Red on Linux Ubuntu & Ubuntu-based Distros
- Launching Node-Red on Ubuntu using Browser
- Remove Node-Red from Linux Ubuntu
- App Details
- Install Node-Red on Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, CentOS
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Node-Red on Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros:
- The following are the commands to be used to install Node-red on Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros such as Linux Mint and more and also on Debian. We will use Snappy Package Manager to install this app on Ubuntu and other Distros.
- Kindly enter your system password to authenticate the installation process.
Launch the Application on Ubuntu:
- Once the app is installed, then it can be launched from All Applications(Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
- Once the app is clicked, it will open on your Default Browser. It can be Firefox or Chrome depending on your settings. Kindly refer to the following image. It is opened on Google Chrome Web Browser as it is my default one.
How to Remove Node-Red from Linux Ubuntu & Ubuntu-based Distros:
The following is the command to be used to remove Node-Red from Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros.
The above command will remove Node-Red from your Linux system.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free to Use|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
How to Install Node-Red on Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE, and more:
In this section, we will see about installing Node-Red application on other Linux Distributions. The following are the commands.
Node-Red for Fedora:
Node-Red for Arch Linux:
Node-Red for CentOS:
Node-Red for OpenSUSE:
Get in Touch with Us:
This artcle provides detailed information on how to install Node-Red on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, Mint 19.2, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, Debian, OpenSUSE and more. This article also provides additional information on Node-Red and if you have any Query with the above article, then Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page