Ora Ubuntu: Looking for a Task Management system on Linux? Ora is a Task Management system which allows you to manage your projects, work together as a team and a lot more. There are a lot of steps involved in Task Management which includes Planning, execution, error finding, final reports, and again testing, reporting, and so on and Ora does this effectively. In this article, we will check out all the methods involved in the process of installing Ora Task Management system on various Linux Distros such as Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), 19.04(Disco Dingo), OpenSUSE, CentOS, Arch, Fedora, and a lot more.
- Install Ora on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04– Using Terminal
- How to Install Ora on Linux Ubuntu– Using GUI
- Remove/Uninstall Ora from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Ora for Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE
- Features of Ora Task Management System
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Ora on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04- Using Terminal:
We will use Snap Package manager to install this application on Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros. The following are the steps involved in the process of installing Ora task management application on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, Linux Mint, KDE Neon, Kubuntu, Elementary OS, Debian, and other Ubuntu-based Distros and also on Debian. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Open Terminal on Linux Ubuntu using CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install Ora on Linux Ubuntu. Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, then you can launch Ora from Show Applications.
- You can then start using the application by either signing in or signing up.
Install Ora Task Management on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method available to install Ora on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. You can either open Ubuntu Software and search of Ora or simply click on the following button to open the installation page of Ora on your Ubuntu Software.
How to Remove/Uninstall Ora from Linux Ubuntu:
Run the following command on the terminal to remove or uninstall Ora from Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros.
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||71 MB(Appx)|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Install Ora on Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
The following are the commands to be used for installing Ora Task Management on various Linux Distros such as Fedora, Arch Linux, CentOS, and OpenSUSE.
Ora for Fedora:
Ora for Arch Linux:
Ora for CentOS:
Install Ora for OpenSUSE:
Features of Ora Task Management System:
- Active Sync allows you to sync a number of projects and tasks to other Task management applications such as Trello, Github, and more.
- Switch between the way of viewing your project. You can choose either List view or Kanban view according to your convenience.
- A time tracker will keep you on track and inform you about the task that has to be completed on time.
- Finally, Ora is a highly organized Task Management system.
Get in Touch with Us:
Task Management is a very important one and with Ora, the process is very simple. The above article provides detailed information on Ora Task Management application and also provides all the commands involved in the process of installing Ora on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, CentOS, Debian, and more. If you have any Query with the above article, then Kindly Comment it in the comment section and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP. For instant solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!
For more interesting articles on Linux, Kindly visit our Home Page